Chapter 18 - Other Side - The Greatest Showman

(This one is very shitty and short, I truly apologize)

"If only I had abducted this brat instead of the exploding one." Shigaraki muttered out of nowhere.

...

"...what?" Uraraka said.

"I'm just saying, we're not here to relax, we're here to correlate information, and I doubt you perfect hero in training is as righteous as he seems to be. We've seen universes where he feigns everything, emotions, good will. Who knows what I would have been able to discover, maybe I could have even managed to bring him in my team."

"Listen you may have a reason for becoming a villain but that doesn't absolve you of what you've done! Midoriya would never stoop so low!" she said fired up.

"Do you really know him that well? Especially when you're rejecting the option that he's a phony so fervently?"

"Stop provoking them." Nezu said with his beady eyes squinted.

"What are you going to do? Attack me? Make your little army come after me, when they've already started doubting heroes?"

"Who said we've started doubting?!" Manga said repulsed.

"You haven't?"

As response he got enraged glares.

"OUR Midoriya, isn't like those on the screen. A couple of edgy teenage songs and you're sure he would come running to you?"

"Is the idea making you so repulsed? I wonder how you'll react when everything's gets revealed."

"You act like you know everything." Jirou spit.

"I sure know more than you simply because you refuse to belive what's in front of you." he shrugged.

"It's probably not the right time but this next universe addresses the situation."

"What do you mean?"

"Please watch."

A fifteen layed lonely in the corner.

*It was a dingy bar, with dim lighting and humid air.*

"Is that-?"

"Hey that's our base!"

"Twice!"

Nezu's ears immediately reacted, flicking back and forth. He was waiting for the area surrounding to show, so they could pinpoint the location.

*Midoriya sat on a red bar stool. Its cushion was soft and had a polished look unlike the space he was in. Soemone took care of the place.

Behind him he felt two hands on his shoulders.*

"What a jump scare." Kaminari shuddered.

*-Right here, right now
I put the offer out-

"Come on hero~ Is my offer so hard to understand?" Shigaraki breahed next to his ear.

-I don't wanna chase you down
I know you see it-

"Don't make me kidnap you."

"How threatening."

"You aren't? he inquired.

-You run with me
And I can cut you free
Out of the drudgery and walls you keep in-

"Doesn't this life sound so much better? Liberty of choice, and power to change the world significantly, not petty speeches who help no one. You should know... aren't you quirkless?" he purred, twirling a green strand of hair in his hand.*