Chapter 6: Evelyn Evelyn

Uraraka came back, eyes puffy red and cheeks swollen. Midnight followed right after, a hand on the girl's shoulder. They each took their seats, the younger girl getting assaulted with question from her classmates.

"Please silence." the shadow spoke low, their voice however spreading through the room.

"The next universe consists of a song. It's my duty to convey warnings this time as well."

"God again?!

"For fucks sake."

"Damn, the brat can't take a break." This one gained some sharp glares, mostly at the way Shigaraki addressed him.

"Why are they all sad? Are you showing us the small percentage if bad universes on purpose? There ought to be some normal ones!"

"It may come as a shock but the percentage is divided this way-"

Everyone listened attentively.

"Thirty-eight percent worlds where he is a villain-"

Their faces fell.

"- Twenty-one where he is a vigilante, Thirty-two where he commits suicide, seven percent where he's a hero. If I may make a parenthesis, it includes the Deadpool one. And the rest of two percent where he lives as a normal community member with a corporate job." they said as if reciting off a script.

"That can't be..."

"So we're the seven percent?!" Mina said shocked.

"Hold on, Midoriya-kun.. why are all of these so negative?" Mirio asked.

"It seems his luck really is rotten. In more than seventy percent of universes he is quirkless."

"That's actually horrible." Dabi said.

Shinsou shared a look with Monoma.

"But enough of that, please be free to chat after the universe has finished playing."

A sixteen was shown in the corner.

*Midoriya ran up some stingy old creaky wooden stairs. Voices rang muted in the background. It was mostly dark, a soft shadowed staircase.*

"Wait isn't this our bar?" Shigaraki asked alarmed and shocked.

If he wouldn't have said it, all their heads would not have been turned then.

"What?!"

"He'd never be with you!"

"Well he was with Toga." Dabi shrugged. "But hey, I'm just as surprised as you."

*A soft bell chime accompanied his hurried steps.*

"Well this isn't creepy." Kaminari mumbled.

*He reached his room and slammed the door close, resting his weight on it to prevent it from opening, not that someone would try...

-Evelyn, Evelyn,-

He opened his eyes after taking a deep breath and was met with the sight of himself, an innocent six year old child.*

"What the-!"

"What kind of quirk did that?"

"Is that an illusion?"

"More like delusion..." Spinner muttered.

"Wait, why is he covered in bandages?"

*The little copy had his head wrapped in dirty gauze, bits of green hair sticking out. His complexion was pale and he looked frail with the bruises on him.