Chapter 8: Honest - Nico Collins

I hate this chapter. I feel like I am killing and doing such injustice compared to the universes that play in my brain. I wish I had more talent for writing. I am sorry

"What happened here?" he asked his husband getting back to his seat.

"Don't ask." Mic had his hands in his hair, blonde locks wrapped around his fingers.

It was curiously odd, that atmosphere. His kids looked angry, maybe a touch guilty, while the farmost row, the villains' one, seemed pleased, although anger present as well.

The shadow cleared their throat and drew their attention.

"Please be quiet as a new universe is about to start."

"Will we ever get a good fucking break?" he heard Shigaraki groan.

The event was taking a toll on everyone.

The screen lit up, firstly showcasing a sixteen in the bottom left of the screen.

"Young again." Snipe observed.

*Midoriya was walking in broad daylight. His hair was messy, sticking out in all directions and his eyes looked tired, worn out and far too done with the things happening around him. His face was blank and if a stay at home mom were to see him while taking her kid to the park, she'd say he was a drug addict. Something was eating away at him. He was dressed in a stretched out hoodie and some ripped jeans. Whether they were ripped from continuous use or straight out the factory was unknown.

He heard a chocked cry. It was sudden, it made his head turn. Towering over.. well something, or perhaps someone, were three boys, all too tall for their age. They relentlessly kicked their targeted entity and sneered all the while.*

"Bullying." Mina bleghed. Pretty much being a hypocrite.

*He could hear a few snippets of their converstaion. Something about 'villain', 'voice' and 'mutt' which awoke personal ugly memories.*

Shinsou's eyes widened at that. All that was left was for him to be involved in that mess, he prayed it was the least of his worries.

*-Maybe it's the way I was born and raised
Cut off my emotion to survive my days'*

"Cut off- emotion?"

"Survive?" Tsuburaba scoffed. "He's just being dramatic, what's there to survive."

"There's plenty to fucking survive if we're taking in consideration what the fuck we watched previously asshole." Dabi said.

It was dubious, how the League stuck so hard, out of nowhere. They unknowingly and unwillingly latched onto Midoriya, maybe even started liking him, or pitying him.

Tsuburaba gave him a nasty looks but stood quiet, learning not to provoke the villains... against, and at least not in the middle of a world.

*He advanced towards the group and startled them with his presence.

"Hey scram." he said with no real bite.

The leader- Midoriya presumed- turned around to jeer at him.

"The fuck did you say twink?"*

Kaminari snorted: "Twink." He repeated amused.

*"Leave, or I'm calling the police." he said taking out an older model phone.

"Hey man... we don't want this in our records." His friend to the left said.

The main bully scoffed but let go of the ripped shirt he was grasping.

"Fine." he said, bumping his shoulder on Midoriya's on the way out.

-Now I see people as a way to get by-