Chapter 4: Deadpool

"Sorry, sorry, a glitch in this plane of existence." the shadow apologized for their destroyed retinas.

"Shit man." Spinner rubbed at his eyes.

If Shigaraki could keep his eyes open he'd surely glare.

"Moving on, the next universe actually doesn't have a song."

"It feels like you keep introducing new things."

"The multiverse is highly complicated. I can only hope you understand what you're watching."

"So far we've been doing well." Kaminari speaks for everyone looking around.

"You seriously were not the one who said that." Jirou snickered.

"Hey!"

"So a different sort of universe?" Kurogiri spoke.

"Yes, please direct your attention towards the screen."

Everyone warily did, not forgetting the flash that had just made their eyes water.

*A red suited person was idly swinging their legs while being several tens of meters off the ground, on the railing of a bridge. Underneath them countless cars passed. Pop music started playing while the individual mindlessly scribbled on a piece of paper.*

"Who the hell is this freak?" Bakugo said eyeing the costume.

It was red with black, and accessorized with one twin pair of katanas and pockets holding God knows what. The identity of the person was completely concealed.

"It looks like e manly suit."

"It looks practical." Aizawa commented.

"Ooh, maybe Midoriya will come swinging in and stop them if they're the villain." the girls all said excited.

"Assuming they're the villain all ready?"

"Eh.." Mina said sheepish. "I wanna see some action after those... two ones. Good action."

"Notice how it says nineteen in the corner?"

"So he should be a full-fledged hero!"

"Sorry to burst your bubbles but in this world quirks are the rare occurrence."

"Hm?"

"What do you mean?"

"Please explain."

Came the three reactions from the three different groups.

"The thing is- in this universe, quirks are named mutations. Very few people have a mutation, and those who have developed one, formed little groups as mutants are opressed."

"You are criticized for having a quirk?!" Class 1B jumped.

"That's disgusting."

"Why the fuck would you be criticized for being superior?" Bakugo barked.

"The irony." the shadow deadpanned. "It's exactly the same as in your world. The majority is being praised while the minority is being ridiculed."

"But here it makes fucking sense."

"So does in that world." the shadow pointed. "They're scared of the unknown."

"Bullshit."

"I'm not here to argue with you." despite having no eyes, the shadow's gaze cut deep. "Just watch the damn universe."

It was the first time the shadow spoke informal. They all noticed it.

"You said you'd tell us if he's anything but quirkless."