Chalter 16 - The Apology Song - Gustavo Santaollala

"You're all taking this better than I thought, and so soon too. Usually it takes a lot more to get accustomed, though you have been subjected to rather harsh worlds."

"Weren't you the one who told us to get used to it?"

"Indeed, and isn't it better than to cry after every universe?"

Jirou cursed under her breath which earned her an elbow from the perosn next to her, Momo.

"Ill let you... delect with a hero one." the shadow said monotonous as if it wasn't a huge reward.

"Really?!" the amphitheater voiced.

"The seven percent!" Nejire exclaimed.

"That's doesn't mean it's happy."

...

"You've basically told us it's another depressing one."

"Ah, i gave too much away... No worries, it makes it clear from the beginning, the fact that it's sad."

"Great." Pony said bitter.

"You're just meant to suffer." Compress said.

The shadow smiled under their faceless cloak of 'skin'. If only they'd knew how attached they could get.

The projection appeared on the white backsplash, a balck background with a small, white sixteen in the corner.

A guitar started playing in adagio. It had a pretty obvious melancholic undertone.

"Right from the start." Kirishima said.

"Great." she said again even more bitter.

*A bright colored news report popped up. The header "UA STUDENTS ATTACKED" was in bold letters on a yellow band across the screen. A young female reporter held a hand to her earpiece and the other on the microphone. She appeared to be listening intently for the signal her colleagues from off field were supposed to give.*

"Attacked?!"

"Kick their ass Midoriya!" Mineta yelled.

"I swear to mother fucking god if something happens to him because of THEM-" her finger trembled as she pointed, "I am going balistic." Uraraka said, a real threat as everybody knew she wasn't messing around.

"Ha ha, we're in danger! That was so cringe." Twice said.

"Yeah, I agree." to which statement, Spinner didn't clarify.

*Finally, she straightened her position and looked into the camera. With a worried but serious and professional look she spoke.

"A group of UA students have been attacked while being outside the facility by the famous villain group, League of Villains. The group that has made an uproar in society seems to have ambushed the heroes in training. The pro hero and teacher Eraserhead was present amongst his class when it happened. Civilians are safe-"*

"Come on little listener, fight like you always do."

"Maybe not like always, I'd rather not have to heal him every time. The self sacrificing streak has to end."

Aizawa shook his head fondly. "He always puts others first."

*The sudden collapse of the buidling shook the vicinity.

"Holy-! The building has toppled! It appears that they have got- No wait! Breaking news, the hero in training Deku- the leader of the League and the young boy are now buried under the debris! The attack seems to have reached a halt as- no! The attack continues and both parties are engaging recklessly, their minds clouded with rage!"*