0.

Hazel singhania

I covered the blanket over my love and closed her room, stepped inside my room and sat on the couch, took my laptop and continued my work.

As Ace came in, my husband, he threw his coat aggressively, And grunted "Aishhh, that bastard." he cursed under his breath and continued to take his tie off.

His hands moved in sync as he took the tie off and took his belt off opening his shirt buttons and took a glass of water drinking it and putting it back at the bed sidetable then, he ran his hand on his silky hair then again and again and agai-

Stop admiring you look like a psychopath admiring her love like a idiot.

Cora shut up, will you? Let me focus okay. Yes, I've named my subconscious mind.

I got up and went to him and messed his hair but his hand caught mine and he held my wrist pulling me closer that now I could feel his hot breath on my lips as we were just inches away. "Kia is asleep right?" I nodded.

"I want words, mi amore" He stated.

"But I've to do my work, I'veto check the new recruits. I'm busy." I said knowing exactly well what he wants.

I tried moving away from him but he held my wrist pulled and pushed me to bed as he held my both hands on top of me, caging them in his one hand while the other grabbing my chin.

"I'm busy." I whined and he pouted and got up but then turned hearing me.

"But I can do that after too."

He grabbed my waist pushed me to the wall and started kissing me. Gentle to rough was a short time to cover for him.

He took his hand and started to undress me by taking my t-shirt out leaving me in bra as he started to trail kisses down my neck and then sucking my neck. the room went twenty times smaller then he started to take his shirt out and his hotness smacked me mentally he to- knock knock

He sighed heavily and gave me my t-shirt as I chuckled. "I love you." He said brushing his nose with mine and holding my chin with his fore fingers.

"I love you more." I said and kissed his right cheek and then wore my t-shirt then I went to open the door.

"Mam, singhania sir is calling you for assassin work." The gaurd said.

"Tell him I'll be coming in 2 seconds." I smiled at him and closed the door.

"Sorry, I had to go, take shower and then we will continue." I said messing up his hair. "Can I be rough when I fuck you?" He asked Innocenly.

"fifty times harder then you normally do." I whispered seductively. But then giggled cringing at my line.

"I am going to be so rough, mi amore" He warned me smacking my ass. I just smacked his head in return earning a chuckle from him.

🌸

I went outside to dad's study room and knocked earning a come in then I went inside and saluted him. He motioned me to sit.

"You called me?" I asked a little confused because he never calls me after 9 and it's near 10. He nodded. He then turned his laptop to me

"look at this." He said and I took it.

A CCTV footage took over and I saw the light went off and everyone started screaming then after a minute the light came back again and I saw a dead body lying on the white floor, it was a girl, Aarvi she is 20, she just turned 20, oh fuck!

"Who killed her?" I asked as I put the laptop back in place, my face expression was normal but my chest got heavier.

"we don't know but it's someone from london, we caught his airport I'd but it was scratched we only found out that it was from london." He explained me and I nodded.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked finally getting to the point.

"he (the men who killed Aarvi) whispered in Evara's ears that he is going to kill all the Assassins who are joining S.A bundle, I want you to look at the matter I've a idea but we've to fake your death to do this, we can't even tell Ace, beta please agree on this." He explained and requested on the last part.

No. I can't hurt him. He will be hurt and more than him I will be. I don't give a fuck about me at that point but that dumbass will tore out the world. I love him the fuck out of my heart. I will not be able to stay away from him after letting him know that I died leaving him alone on this sucked up earth named place. I can't.

"I can't." I said repeating my mind. He nodded.

"All the assassins will die, they will never ever join your company to save our country, and if the assassins are not safe then what about the civilians, huh?" He said manipulating me as I turned around but then reality hit me hard.

I was being selfish. I've to do this because I'm a country savior and Assassin first then anyone's wife or my princess's mother.

"Oh okay. I will but." I said when suddenly a idea hit my mind. "You will tell everyone that I betrayed India, I betrayed our country and S.A bundle." I said finally thinking that Ace will hate me after that.

"Are you mad? No, we aren't doing this, beta." He stated but I then turned that laptop to him and showed him the dead pic of the agent, Aarvi.

"still not?"

he closed his eyes "okay, then. We will do this." He opened his eyes giving me a barely visible smile that he will take care of everything. Then I left from there.

I hate this. I hate myself but I have to do this no matter what because I promised my country that I will save every fucking people. I've to do this.

          ____♡____