6.

Ace  singhania

Ace  singhania

I slapped the water on my face. Again and again and again but she was still in front of my eyes.

I held onto wash basin. Gripping it tightly that now my knuckles must have turned white. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Water dripping down my jaw, messy hair, red sore eyes, two buttons of my white shirt undone.

A loud sob echoed in the bathroom and I broke down. I wanted to be with her. Even if it costs me my life. I can't live without her. It's suffocating. I need her.

It sounds stupid but love makes you do stupid things, right?

After a hour of my crying session, I came out. In my room. I haven't cried for her in these three years but today I did. I don't know why? Is it normal to miss someone this much that you have to cry for them?

I never missed someone. My life was perfect. I had everything in my life. From money to love. But now, It feels like I can't survive without her. 

"Bhai?" I flinched and looked at Aarav. I was standing deep in my thoughts. Maybe that is when he came.

"Yep?" I walked to my closet unbuttoning my shirt.

"Aghasthya is coming to london and samaayra also wants to come." He informed me and I closed my eyes, clenching my jaw.

Aghasthya Mehta, her brother, India's youngest best Surgeon from profession. Aghasthya and Samaayra lives next door. His hospital is near to her university.

I can't let my sister come all alone london. I don't trust her. What if a guy touched her shoulder and she chopped his hand? 

Yea, she will do that. She don't give a fuck to anyone.

I sighed.

"Tell Aghasthya to be with her and book their flights." I said to Aarav. Removing my shirt.

"Uh she already booked the flights." I nodded. I wasn't suprised.

Aghasthya is as cold as ice and she is as hot as fire. Means Aghasthya is a introvert who don't bother to talk to anyone or get into fights. And samaayara is his total opposite. How will they come here together?

"Ok then, anything else?" I wore a black shirt, two buttons of start undone.

"And we have to go to EVE. We have a request too. I'll tell you about that in the car." I nodded and wore my brown coat.

He went out of my room. I didn't bother making my hair look good. 

Its 2 pm right now. When I went to ride a bike it was 12. I sighed shoving my phone in my pants pocket.

I walked outside to our Ashton Martin. I like cars more than bikes but when I need peace I ride bikes more. It feels good. 

🌸