14.

This book is a dark romance. Please read only if you are comfortable.

[MATURE CONTENT AHEAD]

Hazel Mehta

The thing is Ace Singhania is a gentleme- I am sorry, he is not.

That son of a bastard told me to stay but didn't told me where to. Now, I have changed my clothes and I am moving towards his room. Can I kill myself now?

I don't wanna go. Yes, I am a lioness and this lioness is scared to go into the lion's den. Ew. Why am I behaving cringe?

I gathered all my courage and- Knock Knock. "Come in." I peeked through the door and went Inside.

"You wanted to talk about some file, sir?" I asked in a proffessional voice.

He was wearing a black shirt, tie in his neck hung low and black pants with reading glasses and messy hair. Sitting on the couch, manspreading.

He took out his glasses and kept the tab which was in his hands, on the table and looked at me leaning back on the couch.

My lips parted. I looked at the ground suddenly. Why did I find that erotic?

"Are you listening?" I came out of my lala land and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"I said come here." He said. Why is his voice sounding sultry? What is happening to me? I gulped.

I walked towards him and looked at him. I was standing in front of him with my hands behind my back. He stood up almost towering over my little figure.

I looked at him in the eye with the same intensity. Dark. His eyes were dark and so were mine. Just because my height is shorter doesn't mean I can't be dominant.

He raised a brow and picked up a file giving it to me. I took it and looked at him. What to do with this?

"Open the damn file, you traitor." My eyes widened at his last word.

"T-traitor?" I raised my brows. Yes, I am a traitor but that doesn't mean he can taunt me by calling me that.

"Aren't you a traitor?" I scoffed.

"Then, Why are you telling a traitor to help you in work." I don't know what I am saying but I feel like having a big argument.

"Because this traitor is my fucking secretary." I raised a brow.

"And the working hours of this secretary are over and she has a very important meeting with someone." I smiled so sweetly so that it could give him diabetes.

"Someone?" It came out as a whisper.

"Yea, he must be waiting." I kept the file there and turned around only for him to pull me back by my elbow. Now, our faces were inches away from each other.

Just a move and I will kiss him. "He?" He said and chuckled darkly.

Then, he grabbed my neck, pulled me closer and kissed me. Harshly, roughly, darkly. Exploring every part of my mouth as he thrusts his tongue inside my mouth.

His one hand holding both of my hands behind. I didn't even tried to wriggle out of his hold. He turned us around.

"Consent?" I asked as we pulled away, my breathing rigid.

"You don't want this?" My hands were still in his one hand and he was still having a deadly grip on my throat.

"I do." I gasped as he threw me on the bed. He went away as I balanced myself on my elbows. I looked at him as he locked the door. He took a glass of water and threw it on me.

I closed my eyes as I can't depict what just happened. I opened my eyes to see the room is dimly lit. Ace is near me. Almost hovering over me.

I looked at him. He is staring into my eyes. I can't read his face as it's not visible in the red light. My breathing was so rigid that my chest was heaving up and down from it.

"I am going to destroy you, traitor." He whispered as a shiver ran down my spine. He grabbed my throat and kissed me again. He bit my lower lip as he  thrusts his tongue in my mouth and kissed the shit outta me.

I tried to fought his dominance but it almost feels like he is doing something else. "Strip." He demanded as he moved away taking off his shirt and soon we were both naked.

He hovered over me and kissed my earlobe. "Tell me, amore. Do you want me to fuck you?" He asked in a seductive voice which reflected me in nodding my head shamelessly.

"Words." He demanded roughly.

"Yes, sir." We never did the dom-sub thing when we were husband-wife and now it feels like he is damn dominant.

"Ahh." I screamed as he tugged on my hair harshly exposing my neck to him.

"Looks like you love getting yourself in trouble, hm?" He asked as he kissed my neck surely leaving hickeys.

"J-just fuck me." I fisted the sheets as the words left my mouth.

"So desperate. Can't help you, amore, you should have patience." He said as he gripped my waist with his other hand as his one was already holding my hair in a tight grip. The water he threw was mixed with my sweat now.

I moaned as his mouth made art on my shoulder and jaw too.

I fisted the sheets as he moved away. He pulled me up by my necklace. Yes, the one he gave me. I can't tell the emotion in his eyes. For the first time in my life, I can't read him.

He left the necklace and waved his hand through his black locks.

"On all fours, whore." He snapped at me.

____♡____

So.. the ghost in my room wrote this chapter. Not me.

How was it, well?

Isn't Ace hot?

He is not a gentleman tho👽

No I didn't betrayed you all. The smut just started.