16.

[PLAY ANGELS IN TIBEST BY AMAARAE]

Hazel Mehta

Hatred. Abhorrence. Antagonism. Enmity. Disgust. Acrimony.

There are so many words I can use for what I feel for Ace Singhania. I whimpered feeling the pain in my lower abdomen. That men is-

I stiffened as someone from behind picked me up. I was about to scream when a hand wrapped around my mouth. Muffling my scream.

Ace. You son of a bastard.

"Put me down."

"Nope." I huffed at his reply.

"I-

"Wanna have shower with me?" My eyes widened.

"D-Do you have fever, man?" I kept my palm on his forehead but it was normal. But his behaviour is abnormal. I clutched his shoulder tightly.

"No. Let's have shower." Did he hit his head somewhere?

"No!" He flinched at my scream.

"What?" He said in horror.

"Put. Me. Down." I emphasized each word so that it could get inside his non existence brain.

He smirked. Is he crazy.

He held me tightly and went inside the bathroom while I tried to wriggle out of his hold.

He looked at the circled bath tub which was filled with water and then looked at me. What is this bitch trying to do--

I gasped when he threw me in the bath tub. I sat upright and held onto the white fiberglass sharply until my knuckles turned white. My breathing rigid.

He leaned down until our noses were inches apart. "Keep your voices low, Mia cara. Your best friend heard your moans." My eyes widened at what he said. He brushed his lips against mine while I stilled in shock.

Kahaana heard my moans?!

Fuck.
Fuck.
Fuck.

Ace excited the bathroom closing the door and I cried punching in the air at the thought that kahaana actually heard my moans. Damn. It's embarrassing.

🌸

After showering I just got a can of soda and drank it' and left to home informing Ace that I have some urgent work.

He didn't replied so I just went home straight. Ayu must have turned it into a building that took a havoc upon it.

Damn.

Taking a deep breath I stepped inside.

"Ayu?" I said cheerfully.

I stalked to her room. She sat there, arms crossed. Her notepad in her hand. My sunshine loves to write poets.

I smiled when  she looked up but she didn't smiled back that resulted in my smile disappearing.

"Uh huh." I chuckled nervously.

Yesterday was her best friend's birthday and I wasn't present there. It's my fault I shouldn't have had went there to drink at the first place. Ugh.