| Prologue |

Mature content

Shit! He knows everything.

Gulping a lump that I didn't knew existed I looked at Ace.

"W-What?" I breathed out.

His room had dim-red lights and the room became twenty times smaller when he looked at me.

I could have told him during the kidnapping but no. I choose to get myself into trouble.

He was standing two feets away but now he turned and locked the door and turned to me taking big steps towards me just for me to realise that there was a dressing table behind me. My back touched the dressing table.

He caged me beetween his arms. One hand on the edge of the table gripping it. while the other hand rested on the wall.

"Bend over." He whispered dangerously in my right ear.

But it's no fun if I obey him.

I circled my hands around his neck and sat on the dressing table and smirked with an evil comeback.

"Make me."

His already dark eyes darkened more and then I felt cold touch on waist.

I gasped. He grabbed my waist and turned me over.

I looked at our reflection in the mirror.

"I am going to punish you for everything that happened. The Mission. The thought of abortion. The lies. The game you played." He whispered sending shivers down my spine as he tugged my hair behind and my back arched.

"Ace yo-" before I could complete my sentence a sharp pain sting on my ass as I felt his fingers rubbing my clit and I couldn't help but moan at it.

"I will make you mine in every way possible today. You know why? Because that is what you get for lying to me and doing all those things." His words went straight to my core and I felt it getting wetter than it already was.

I am doomed.

. . ___________ . .