1.

Ace singhania

After I got out of the shower, I wore a pair of black sweat pants and a grey hoodie. I messed up my hair and let them fall on my forehead as I took my phone and called Eden, my P.A, but he didn't even pick it up. Idiot.

I threw the phone over the bed and just then Hazel entered the room and looked at me, I got up and she hurriedly hugged me.

"What happened, mi amore?" I asked. She seems tense.

Tension hung in the air as she hugged me tighter and I caressed her hair with one hand. another rubbing her back.

"Why? Can't I hug my husband, huh?" She pouted resting her chin on my chest looking up at me.

"Who told you that?" I said breaking the hug and holding her cheeks and pecking her lips.

"Let's sleep, I'm tired. We fucked tomorrow only. " I said and she nodded and went to the bed. she threw herself over it and I got near her. Cuddling with her. She slept with a small pout on her face.

I got up in the middle of the night. Looking at the clock it's 3am and I am thirsty. My throat is dried like I haven't drank water for 2 years.

I tried getting up but stopped by a tug on my wrist. I turned back to see my wife adorably sleeping. She held a firm grip on my wrist. I got closer to her.

"I'm sorry." She murmured under her breath and I got confused but brushed my nose with hers and I left from there to drink water.

🌸

It was 5 in the evening.

"Dada I wan i too." My princess said pointing at the icecream which was shown in the t.v

"you can't have this, you've to work for that, give me that bottle." My brother said and I shook my head at his childish behaviour.

"God gabe you two les to alk and two hans to use, uncle. I'm no a iriot lite you." She said, roasting the idiot. Nice move. He just groaned in response. She cannot speak properly.

My phone rang and I picked it up "sir, come here fast. Hazel mam, sir, come fast!" My P.A eden, said panting heavily.

"Coming!" I said and hung up the phone.

"Aarav, hack Eden's location fast." I said and left from there. I sat in my car and started the engine. As I connected my phone to my earpod and called Aarav while he told me the directions.

I stopped in front of a building, it was burning with fire, I got out of the car and watched everyone was shouting and my eyes were searching for a blue pair of eyes.

But they never met them but I found the grey ones and I got straight to eden. He was talking to someone on call, he saw me and hung up the call.

"Where's my hazel?" I was concerned.

"she ran away." He said.

"What are you talking about huh? Are you an idiot , why would she run away?" I asked again, more concerned this time.

"She is a Traitor, she betrayed our country."

He said and I stumbled backwards.

"W-What the fuck are you saying, eden!" I shouted this time. I punched him and he stumbled back holding his jaw.

"Ah Look." He said and gave me his phone allowing me to watch CCTV footage.

In that footage Hazel was talking to someone, saying that she cannot complete her mission of destroying India and the Singhanias so, she will come back to London.

After the footage ended, I dropped to the ground and tears threatened to pour on my face but I denied.

I need to be strong, I need to be strong for my family, country and myself.

I stood up and made an expressionless face and gave eden his phone.

"tell everyone that she died, no one should see this video, when fire bricket completes its work then tell them to go and bring all the things that belong to her. And remove every photo from the internet that says she is my wife." I said and left.

The footage was clearly saying that she is a Traitor. But my heart is denying this fucking thought of that she can betray me. I'm whipped. I've to be strong for my princess. I'll take care of her besides she is my sweetie right?

I

sat in the car and closed my eyes and took my time to be ready to pretend, it's just a new game of life. nothing more. But this sucks, she can't be the one right? She can't betray me. Never. But again that footage. Fuck. My phone rang. Dad.

"Dear, I'm sorry but Hazel is a Traitor." He said slowly. He must have done research.

"She was the one who caused that murder in the office of S.A bundle. Maybe she died in that fire or if she is alive, she can't do anything because she was going back to London." He sighed.

I clenched my jaw. How can you?

"Are you okay, beta?"

"Hmm."

"It doesn't feel like you are but I know that you're a strong man whom a strong woman raised."

"Ya, I'm sure everyone will believe our lie."

And then I hung up the phone and threw it on the passenger seat.

Screw your feelings Ace, your daughter needs you to smile and needs you to be both. Mom and dad.

____♡____