12.

Hazel Mehta

Hazel Mehta

I killed him. Sounds cool right?

I killed his elder son but I didn't find Joseph Maybe he's out of london but I will find him and tell Ace everything. It's been a week to all that, time flies fast.

Right now I'm in a bar, I came to take a shot. no I'm not alcoholic but I do drink but not much or else I lose my control. I'll only take 3 or 4 shots not more than that. I'm sitting in a stool infront of the bartender.

"What do you want pretty hot lady?" The bartender asks getting very close that his dirty breath is fanning my neck.

"A cocktail with two feets of distance from my body." I pushed him away and flipped my hair.

I took the cocktail and started drinking it. I just need to make sure that this cult dies as soon as possible.

I don't know what to tell Ace. How to tell him all of this, he might hate me. As he should. I'm a monster. I don't deserve to be loved. I don't deserve getting love. I don't deserve being a mother. I just don't.

I cutted the head of that person who had done the accident, Ace. I wrapped his head up in a gift box and sent that to Ace.

Fuck me. This is so a psychotic move but what else can I do Ace could have died as hana said, she still trusts me. I don't know why but she does. I don't deserve her trust.

"I still trust you." A boy said and kissed his girlfriend maybe, I don't know but there was this scene going on infront of me and in the bar. The girl was crying and the boy went to her comforted her and kissed her.

I smiled a little at them holding the urge of someone comforting me too and I slowly looked at the ground. someone grabbed my chin and made me look at him, a man.

He smirked and came close to me, about to kiss me when I pushed him and got up from stool but my balance on my knees got weaker and I fell down. What's happening? Why is everything moving?

The man grabbed my hair.

"How dare you?! You freaking slut?!" The man shouted.

He called me a slut? I'm sorry lord Krishna if I killed him and buried him in this ground.

He made me stand on my feet grabbing me by my hair I took the cocktail bottle and slammed it on his head, he held his head which must be spinning right now. Mine is also spinning.

I ran away from the bar just to realise that I left my keys inside, I can't take the risk to go back as I am drunk.

I looked here and there, mans. No sign of a feminine species. Men wh- correction. Boys who are come here to have sex, mostly that. Because in this area womens sel- girls sell their body for money. Don't ask why am I here, i was just passing by and saw the bar and went to drink a little.

Am i going to die?

I don't know.

I went on the road and someone stopped the Bugatti infront of me.

"Do you wanna die, girl?" A women's voice came to my ears and both the doors opened and I sat on the road with a pout crossing my legs and crossing my hands on my chest.

The left door opened and a beautiful woman in a full length brown coat, open black hair, white turtleneck top, black shorts with knees black boots, the women came out in all her glory. Samaayra singhania.

The right door opened and a woman in full length black coat, light blue tank top, dark blue jeans with black sandals, brown hairs tied up in a high ponytail, the woman can make anyone tremble in fear and for me the most prettiest women alive. Kahaana tripathi.

They both came near me and crossed their arms over their chest, looked down at me samaayra's lips held a barely visible smile and kahaana let out a deep breath.

"What are you doing here?" They asked in unison.

I am wearing a oversized black tshirt with blue trousers and my hair messed up and I'm wearing sneakers. I look like a child..

"Hey, you can't run away after hitting my friend, bitch!" Someone shouted and I turned my sideways to see a group of boys coming to me.

I stretched out my one hand motioned them to go away "shu shu" my voice came out like a 5year old.

"Are you drunk?" Kahaana asked, her eyes narrowed. Am I?

I nodded in no "I'm not drunk!" I snapped still nodding my head in no
"I just drank 3 bottles of cocktail and slammed one to a mens head." I giggled.

"These are that man's freinds right?" Sam asked and I shrugged with a 'I don't know' look.

Then I saw another car stopped and 3 mens came out in their glorious way.

My brother, my brother-in-law, my-

Ace.

"What happened? Why you both stopped the ca-" August stopped and looked at me.

"What are you doing here?!" Ace shouted.

"Hey bhabhi, how are you?" Aarav asked with a sweet smile.

Everyone looked at him like he's mad.

"She is drunk, she slammed a cocktail bottle to a men's head and now his freinds- fuck we've to run!" Kahaana said in one breath.

"Ace take hazel and settle in thar, leave Bugatti here!" Sam ordered.

Ace nodded and came to me and went on one knee before lifting up my chin with his fore finger and thumb and made me look at him. He let out a soft chuckle. His face was so close.

Heat creeped up my cheeks and he made me stand gently and took me in bridal style and looked at me.

"You look cute when you blush." He whispered. I felt the heat coming back to me and raising higher as I felt millions of butterflies in my stomach.

"Eyes on me." he said sternly and I looked at him.

"Good girl" he praised and I'm red as a tomato now.

"Cut it out, love birds! Do you both wanna die!" Sam shouted and we went inside sat beside Ace.

"I hate my life." August mumbled to himself as sam started driving.

"Slow down! Sam I don't want to die this soon!" Aarav shouted.

"Don't shout in my ears or I'll throw you outside" hana groaned.

I rested my head on Ace's shoulder.

Stop the time right here. I don't want anything else than this. I smiled as Ace wrapped his arms around me and his other hand playing with my my hairs.

He is acting differently. Why?

____♡____