7.

Hazel Mehta

Hazel Mehta

Aiden fucking petrova! I will kill you. Just. just wait. Just let me go home.

No, because I just wanted to have a rest. Just for 2 months and what did I tell him? To hire an experienced CEO. he made a whole new thing. I swear to god I just wanted to close my CEO era.

How can I handle the CEO's position with my mafia position and then the part time job?

And I thought of being a secretary. Can you believe it?

Yea. You can't and you shouldn't because I planned it all.

Yes, I told Aiden to do all these scandalous things because Olivia. The bridal dresses designer in my office. She wanted to be Ace's secretary and she had a big crush on him. Yea, so-

"Are you even listening?" I flinched when I heard Ace's voice.

"Huh?" He closed his eyes, rubbing his temples.

"Are. You. Listening." He pressed on each word.

I nodded my head vigorously.

"Yes, I am. Continue. Continue." I motioned him to continue.

We were sitting in the office and he was setting his schedule. I was supposed to make his schedule but he said that I can do my work myself. So it's better for me only.

"Then, after 2 pm, I won't be attending any meetings. 2 to 3, I will have lunch with my family." He stated. I fought the urge to smile.

It's a normal time for the singhanias to do lunch at this time because they have heavy breakfast in the morning.

"At 3 you will tell me about the other companies with the same context as us. Means those who are in fashion Industry. We have to make sure that we are ahead then them." I nodded my head.

"Words." He said.

"Yes, sir." It came out as a whisper.

He told me his whole schedule and I thought to print it out, In case I forget anything.

I took his laptop and emailed his schedule in my phone.

"Anything else sir?" I asked in a professional tone and he shooked his head without looking at me.

Someome knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Olivia came Inside. She passed me a fake which I returned with a small smile. Kuttiya. Cora scoffed. shut up cora. Her work is perfect and that's enough for me.

I looked at her as she walked to Ace. He is still engrossed in his phone. Not even looking at her.

"Sir?" Ace looked at her and smiled at her. My eyes widened. Why is he smiling at HER?