4.

Ace Singhania

Ace Singhania

I was sitting in a villa right now. We brought this 3 floor villa for us to stay. Even though we know that it will be of less use.

Singhania Industries are handled by me and right now are being handled by Eden in India. This is Kia's 2nd vacation and I wanted it to be mesmerising. So we thought that the work will also be completed and we will be able to make sure that kia enjoys it.

Today we had a meeting with the CEO of EVE corp. and one thing I noticed about her was that she was awkward with me or maybe nervous. 

My phone rang, breaking the chains of my thoughts. I smiled looking at the name. Chipkali. I picked up the call. 

"Bhai! You went to London without informing me, huh?" Samaayra whined.

Samaayra Singhania, my Sister known as the princess of the Singhanias in India and the Owner of CARTER. It is a company that she handled. It was on the edge of being bankrupt but her smartness stopped it from being bankrupt.

"God! You had exams in your university, Chipkali ji." She scoffed. She lives on the other side of mumbai in a 2BHK flat because of her university. Her Office is also near her university.

"Aap na nark mai jaoge. Shrap hai mera." I rolled my eyes at her. It's her normal mood swings.

(You will go to hell. It's my curse.)

"Bhai?" I hummed.

"Bhabh- I cut her call before she can complete her sentence. My breathing got rigid. I know she was going to ask about why we didn't do the funeral. Hazel's funeral. It isn't sure yet that she is dead and she isn't someone who comes in my concerning list.

Even if she is alive. I don't give a fuck about it.

"Dada?" I turned. I was sitting on a chain in the balcony and now I got up and walked towards my princess, taking her in my arms.

"What happened to my princess?" I noticed a sad frown on her face.

She started crying. I hurriedly hugged her. Taking her in my embrace.

"Shh. What happened? Baby? Tell your buddy hm?" I cooed.

"Dad-a those b-boys said tha-at I don't have a mu-um so I-I can't play with th-them and th-they hi-hit me with t-the bal-ball." She sobbed on my chest while guilt gripped me.

I don't know why I am feeling this when it isn't even my fault.

It isn't a crime. Falling in love was never a crime.

I rubbed her back up and down until she slept. What do those boys think of themselves? They can hurt my princess and I will let them go? Nope. Never ever.

I stood up when Kahaana came in between.

"Aankhein hai ki button, gadhe ki aulaad." She said as she looked at her oreo milkshake and made a sad face. She glared at me. 

(Are these your eyes or button, Son of a donkey?)

"Uh- Sorry. Hehe." She smacked my head. She pouted at the shake and went away. She is like this only.

How come dad allowed her to take over S.A bundle?

I looked back at my princess and she was sleeping peacefully. I took her and laid her in my room. She must be tired. I will look after the boys later on.

I have to talk to dad about some mafia things.

🌸

"So this is how we will manage to sell those weapons." Dad ended his explaination. He was a famous bollywood director and from there he became an Assassin. Then, second-command. When the boss of the Mafia died.

Dad had to handle everything so he divided the Mafia into three parts. One part was handled by dad. One, he sold it to the Raichand's and one was handled by her mom.

Dad had two best friends. Both were into mafia. To enter the mafia world in India you need to be a member of bollywood somehow.

So, We are into Mafia. Correction: We are a Mafia. Mom doesn't know about this all. Samaayra also doesn't know much. Aarav is the second-Command. I am the don and dad leads us when we can't solve out things.

S.A bundle is 100 percent legal and it doesn't include our Mafia things.

We are one of the best Mafias in Asia. The 2nd best Mafia in Asia.

So, I am a Mafia king.

I nodded at dad and went out taking the keys of my bike. I need some fresh air. I don't know but when we landed in london it is giving me a strange feeling.

🌸

The air passed through me as I picked up the speed of my bike. Another bike was coming towards me but I was so lost in my own thought that I didn't paid much attention to it.

There was only one thought in my mind. Is she alive? Is she in london? Does she remember me? Does she misses me? 

She means Hazel. 

A loud horn took me out of my trance and I looked forward, there was a bright light of a bike. So, I turned to the side causing my bike to fall on the ground and I fell too.

I looked behind to see a girl. She was wearing a helmet so her face wasn't clear. Holy shit. She fell in the trash bin because of me.

"Abe gadhe ki aulad! Andha or behra hai kya?" The girl shouted at me through her helmet. I giggled.

(You Son of a Donkey! Are you blind and deaf?)  

Suddenly, I stopped giggling when I realised the source of the voice- Hazel.

I looked towards her. I walked a little ahead. I blinked my eyes as she took out her helmet and came out of the trash bin. 

So she is alive? She looks normal only? Don't tell me she- I fucking hate her why the hell am i even thinking about her. Why does her presence makes me feel good?

I clenched my jaw. I felt like slapping her but I can't hurt her. Not even in my wildest dream.

She looked at me and stopped stroking her clothes which she was doing to remove the dirt.

Her eyes reflected pain? And in a second it was gone before her poker face returned. She looked beside me and her eyes went wide and she walked to me and pushed me. Actually no jumped on me.

What the fuck?

The truck passed from behind us.

I was going to hit by a truck.

"Gadhe to tum the. Ab to behere bhi ho gye?" She said. She was on top of me.

My hands were circling her waist. Our faces were inches apart. My heart started beating fastly. She wasn't dead. She is alive.

____♡____