11.

Ace singhania

Ace singhania

I fucking hate hospital but I love risks.

Someone gave my mafias name as the reason of someone's death so now, someone is behind me and that someone wants to kill me before that I kill someone but someone sent me a message that the someone will bring me someone's head wrapped in a gift box.

Who the fuck is someone?

I hate humans god damn it.

I looked at my adorable daughter who was feeding as If I'm a 5yr kid not her.

"I hate this soup." I mumbled.

Without any mercy she forced me to drink that soup and she fed me that soup with a spoon.

"Dada, I told you that you cannot complain when you're at the fault." My daughter scolded me and crossed her tiny arms over her chest and glared daggers into me.

"I'm sorry." I raised my hands up in surrender just to regret it. A pain shot through my arm. It was bandaged.

I could hear Aarav's chuckles as he was trying so hard to hide it in his knuckles standing across the counter which was filled with medicines with a frustrated kahaana.

The doctor said it was a miracle that I am alive.

Now, I hate miracles too.

I looked at my mom who was staring into my soul. Then at kahaana, she was also staring into my soul. Then at my daughter and turned away. Damn. She looks scary when she glares like that.

I looked at dad in his own thoughts. Poor dad got betrayed by his bsf. That guy ruined my name. My name could have been more good and hotter.

I hate UK too now.

I again looked at Aarav who was still trying to not laugh.

What happened to my personality today?

I was about to say something but the door bursted open and sam and august appeared making us all jump in their places.

Sam looked at me "you should've been dead. Why the fuck are you even alive?" She said in a dramatic tone. Can't this women stay quiet?

I frowned and she turned to her neice. "My pumpkin!" She shouted and hugged her pumpkin aka kia.

These singhania womens need to stop being dramatic and call people by weird names. Not to mention I also do that.

August stood like he didn't want to exist instead he want to die. He sighed and sam met everyone.

"Hello August!" My brother raised his one hand for a high five.

"The person you're trying to talk is unavailable. Never try to talk again." He said with a poker face.

"Fuck you, august" Aarav replied putting his hand down.

"Fuck you more hard, Aarav" August fired. What are these two, gay?

"Oh please we have a 5 year old kiddo here." Samaayra said.

"No one's innocent in this room, sis." Aarav said earning a smack on the head from mom.

Mom turned to me. Everyone went quite.

Fuck. Save me. KAHAANA!

"Where were you?, why the fuck were you not wearing a bulletproof jacket?, why you and your dad was in different cars?, who the hell gave your mafia's name and why?, why the fuck is your dad traumatized?" She asked in one breath as her hands crossed over her chest.

Hana picked up a glass of water and gave it to mom. "Calm down, mrs. Singhania."

"Calm down my foot. These mens are going to be the death of me for sure." Mom said sitting on the couch.

"Answer, Ace. You don't want to die. Do you?" Sam said with a smirk. This girl always finds ways to irritate me. Chipkali kahinki.

"I was at the coming back from office. I don't always wear bullet proof jacket and I thought it isn't necessary in UK. Dad said it will look cool to be in different cars. I don't know who gave my mafias name and why. Dad saw his dead bestfriend alive so he's traumatized now." I said and mom sighed.

"None of this makes sense." Aarav commented.

"Shut up." we all said in unison causing him to frown.

Before I could say anything a nurse came inside with black box with white ribbon on top of it.

"A women came and told me to give this to mr. Ace singhania." The nurse said.

August muttered a small 'thanks' taking the box and then he came in between opened the box everyone leaned to see what was in it.

A head. A man's head with a note was there in that box. "Wow" kiara muttered in amusement.

My daughter needs treatment.

Kahaana closed kiara's eyes with her hand and kiara fought to remove them.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Language, August. We have a kid in this room." I said.

"A normal kid who says wow after taking a good look at a men's head." Aarav said.

"Well, that's cool. Isn't it." Mom muttered.

There are psychopaths in this room. Take me out before I also turn into one.

"He's Joseph's elder son." dad finally said. He was amused.

"Thank god, dad. I thought someone took out your tongue" Sam said. Idiot.

"there's a note." Hana said taking out the note.

Note: dagger. A necklace. If someone is wearing that dagger necklace stay away from the person. Your dad's bsf betrayed him. Be careful.

What the fuck? I'm going to kill him. He betrayed my dad for real. How dare he? Wait. Who did this? Fuck.

"Fuck. I'm killing myself." I muttered under my breath.

"Take it. Do it." Hana said handing me knife. Her face was not reflecting any emotion.

Another psycho

Save me.

_____♡_____