Prologue

Hello lovely ladies. Thank you for coming across this book and choosing to give it a read. I'd promise that this book won't disappoint you in any form this winter season. Have fun reading. :D

Note : The scenery, the scenes, and characters have nothing to do with personal and real life. This is just a piece of fiction and imagination for entertainment purposes.

Do not plagiarise the hard work. Thank you very much. !

~

The autumn slowly fading with the cold dusty wind commencing, announce the winter. The season is known as the last season.

The streets of the US were filled with chaos with people chattering, the footsteps in a hurried rhythm, some making their way to destinations unknown and some to the subway in a particular direction, some having fun and some struggling to have a grain. The street lights were lit up with little decoratives indicating the festive season and vibe.

Winter symbolises togetherness, finding warmth in the dusty winds of coldest nights, finding a ray of light in the dark, togetherness and

LOVE.

People say winter month brings the end of the year. But , it reminisces of a new tale. A tale which changes your life in every way each year. Falling in love in winter indicates purity. The snow flakes that shed scream sanity and selflessness, the plain yet peaceful. Holiday season is all about family, loved ones, gingerbread, lantern, and firewood, and mistletoe.

What's mistletoe? Why do people romanticise kissing under the mistletoe? What's its significance? Does it mean forever? Or does it mean even after death ?

" In the depth of winter, this time I have finally found the one that has ignited an invincible warmth within me. "

____________________

Minnesota, US.

The sounds of alcoholic fluid dropping itself on glasses , the cheers , laughings and friendly mockings of a group of men filled the room with chaos. The four men in their early and mid 20s drained the alcohol in their throat from the glass.

" So what are you upto this winter ? " asked the youngest one with eyebrow and lip piercing, tattooes engulfed one of his whole arm.

" Discovering a new museum and past ? Or maybe love. " said the one with glasses in a casual tone.

" Love. "

" ... is an useless investment. " said one of their friends with a serious tone with no emotions on his face.

" C'mon, Taehyung. Don't be absurd about the most beautiful feeling in this world. " said the youngest in an irritated tone of being done with the speaker's opinion.

" Says the one for whom the most beautiful feeling of love is lust. " A guy with long hair said in a most serious mocking manner making him and the guy with glass laugh. The younger one frowned to the mocking as a response.

" I mean to say. You never know if you find your love towards the end of the season." Said Jungkook, the youngest one with piercings and tattoos.

" Something impossible for Taehyung. " answered Yoongi, the guy with long hair.

" Man. Don't even start. Taehyung is already bitter. Don't discourage him like that. " he complained at the elder's statement.

" Okay cool cool. Why are you desparate to make him fall in love ? " asked namjoon , the guy with glasses.

" because it's not fun to see my bestest pal all burried up in his manuscripts. It's kinda boring you know. I don't know how the fuck this person enjoys doing the shit paper work. " The youngest complaint.

" Everyone is not like you. Who wants to party in every season. " answered Yoongi. Taehyung spoke after a long silence of his.

" Love is a deal in which one has to give one's heart and endure pain. "

________________________

The paper flipped to the last page as you closed the book. You kept it back on the bookshelf. A lady in her mid 40s glanced at you and approached.

" Completed this one? Why don't you buy it? Instead of standing here for hours and reading it up. It's like you always come here and stand for hours completing a book. " she asked watching the time and returning back to face you. You smiled disappointedly.

" If and only I could, I'd have brought this whole bookstore and never get out of my house. Stay in and read and read. " you answered which made the lady chuckle. She glanced at the romance novel you were holding - ' Home for the holidays. '

" Seems like this novel has made you adore love stories more. Isn't it ? " she asked making you rejoice about the story you had just read.

" This ..." you held up the book you were holding.

"Made me fall in love with love which is a delightful feeling. " you answered, satisfied with your thought and opinion.

" Hope you find the one who makes you fall in love with him and love. " her words were more like a blessing to your ears.

_____________________

Beauty lies within the eyes of beholder. Something can be a forever memory to someone and it can be the worst nightmare to some other.

Love is a canvas furnished by the lovers , and embroided by trust.

 coming soon

.... coming soon.. ❄️