ELEVEN.

Jealousy and insecurity in love are the shadows cast by the fear of losing what your heart has grown to cherish, a silent storm within that whispers doubts in the face of affection's uncertainty.

Taehyung's anger surged within him, a tumultuous mix of emotions he struggled to comprehend. The revelation of Jimin's feelings for you stirred a storm of jealousy, outrage, and annoyance, each emotion vying for dominance.

The realization that Jimin's confession had ignited a flame of jealousy within him left Taehyung grappling with emotions he hadn't acknowledged. The anger, a mere reflection of the turmoil within, manifested as a barrier against the confusing swirl of feelings he had yet to confront. As the winter air carried echoes of their heated exchange, Taehyung's internal struggle remained veiled, a silent storm he wasn't ready to face.

You were caught in a whirlwind of emotions of surprise and uncertainty. Your eyes widened to his confession, reflected a mixture of shock and confusion, with the revelation that Jimin harbored feelings beyond your friendship.

As the weight of the unexpected revelation settled on your shoulders, you found herself at a crossroads, torn between the comfort of your established friendship and the sudden realization that Jimin's feelings added a layer of complexity you hadn't anticipated.

You pushed these thoughts for the time being and looking between them , you stepped forward, your voice calm but concerned.

"Guys, this isn't the place for this. Let's talk about it calmly somewhere else." You address Taehyung and Jimin.

Jimin, realizing the tension he summoned, took a step back, but his gaze remained fixed on Taehyung.

"This isn't over, Taehyung. Stay away from Faye if you know what's good for you." His tone was defiant as he left the scene.

" How dare he. " Taehyung's nerves popped up in anger as he whispered in a low tone full of rage.

The emotional turmoil hung heavy in the air as the winter festivities, once filled with joy, now carried an undercurrent of tension and unspoken conflicts between you, Taehyung and Jimin.

_______________________

In a quiet corner away from the festivities, you and Jimin found yourselves in a conversation that would shape the course of your friendship.

"Jimin, I didn't see this coming. We've always been friends, and I value that. But I need to understand where we stand now." You spoke cautiously.

"I didn't mean to complicate things, Faye. I've just been holding these feelings for so long, and I thought you should know." Jimin said with sincerity yet hesitant.

" I appreciate your honesty, Jimin. But it's a lot to process. I don't want our friendship to change, but I also need time to figure out my own feelings." You answered with a concerned tone.

"Take all the time you need, Faye. I don't want to push you into anything. Our friendship means the world to me." Jimin held your hand gently caressing it with a hint of understanding.

The conversation set the stage for a period of reflection and transformation, shaping the bond between you and Jimin in ways neither of you could expect.

What was ahead ?

On the other side, Jungkook stood next to Taehyung.

" Taehyung, that scene with Jimin and Faye was intense. How are you holding up?" Jungkook inquired.

"I don't even know, Jungkook. I never expected Jimin to drop that bomb." Taehyung exhaled deeply.

" It's a lot to process, for both of them. Anyways who cares. Not our business right ? " His eyebrows raised as he witnessed Taehyung's uncertain cold gaze.