FOUR.

"Love is like a snowflake, unique and delicate, falling gently upon our hearts, creating a winter wonderland of emotions."

You find yourself seated across at a long conference table. The room is filled with the sound of shuffling papers and the hum of conversation as everyone prepares for the meeting to begin. You glance at Taehyung, noticing the focused expression on his face as he reviews some documents. You can't help but feel a mix of nerves and admiration for his expertise. As the meeting starts, Taehyung takes the lead, guiding the discussion with confidence and precision. You listened attentively, occasionally offering your insights and ideas.

" By showcasing a wide range of voices and experiences, we'll create a magazine that transcends borders and becomes a must-read for people across the globe. They emphasize the importance of diversity and inclusivity in capturing the attention of readers worldwide. " he spoke in a crystal clear way.

You were too focused until something grabbed your attention. You looked over at your shoulder. The delicate fabric of your blouse top betrayed you, revealing more than intended, it was torn. It was too sudden for you to process. You couldn't think of something. Your cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Everyone was focused on the projector. But it was a moment of panic for you. Taehyung stopped for a moment when his gaze turned to you. He turned off the projector as a result of which the room turned dark. Taehyung swiftly grasped his blazer his fingertips tingled with a mix of urgency and tenderness. With a gentle touch, he discreetly draped the blazer over you, shielding from the potential embarrassment that awaited. But there was enough light for you to witness his actions.

You felt a surge of gratitude and at this point you knew you could count on Taehyung.

As the meeting continued, Taehyung couldn't help but steal glances at you to have a check on, his admiration growing with each passing second. Your grace, resilience, and the way you handled the meeting further with poise only deepened his admiration.

But for now, he kept his rush of emotions hidden, focusing on the shared goals and the task at hand. The memory of that wardrobe malfunction lingered in the back of his mind, a reminder of the unspoken closeness between you.

There's an underlying warmth and connection between you both , a shared passion for the work. As the meeting progresses, you exchange subtle smiles and encouraging nods, silently supporting him.

Gradually the meeting came to an end. And the employees made their exit from the conference room. Taehyung diligently reviewed the documents before you. The fading daylight filtered through the frosted windows, painting delicate patterns on the walls, reminiscent of delicate snowflakes.

You and Taehyung were immersed in the work to wrap it up with a final touch. The room was bathed in a warm, amber light, creating a cozy and intimate atmosphere.
The fading light outside casts long shadows, stretching across the polished wooden table. Your focus and synchronized movements were accentuated by the subtle play of light and shadow. The quietude of the room was only interrupted by the occasional rustle of paper and the soft sound of their pens gliding across the pages. It was a moment frozen in time, where the beauty of the winter sunset mirrored the depth of your professional connection.

You  exchanged a final glance, your  and his eyes reflecting the quiet satisfaction of a job well done. In the fading light, you knew that this winter sunset had witnessed not only their diligent work but also the blossoming of a remarkable partnership. Your palms swept against each other every time in the process of work, which generated an electric shock for you.

" M-r. Ki-m. " you stuttered before taking a deep breath.

" I don't know, how to be thankful to you. Thank you so much for saving me from the embarrassment. I was too sunken into the thoughts to process the sudden malfunction that I didn't realise it. " You looked up at him with a sincere gratitude.