FIVE

Love is like a beautiful melody that fills our hearts with warmth and joy. It's like a  gentle breeze that caresses our souls and brings us endless happiness. It's a never-ending adventure, filled with surprises and cherished moments that make life extraordinary.

6:30 am , Minessota.

The sun had just risen , casting a soft golden light over the city. You zipped up your suitcase with excitement, making sure you had everything you needed.  As you  stepped outside, the cool morning breeze gently brushed against your face, invigorating your spirit for the festivity.

You got seated in the passanger seat while Jimin settled your suitcase and his bag at the backseat. Soon he settled in the driver's seat closing the door.

" So ready for a rollercoaster holidays? " He looked over at you before pulling the gear, all ready to drive. You shrugged in excitement.

" All set. ! " and with that he drove.

The car glided smoothly along the open road, the wind whistling through the windows. The scenery outside painted a picturesque backdrop, with rolling hills. With each passing mile, your excitement grew. Your thoughts were interuppted with your phone beeping. You held it up to see it was your Mom.  You smiled recieving it.

" Mom, don't worry. I'm not flaking out this time. I'm on my way with Jimin. We will reach by tomorrow morning " you spoke over the call.

" Amazing, honey. I'm eagerly waiting. " you could feel her happiness through the call which eventually made you happy as well.

____________________

5 am.

" Faye ! " you felt a palm shaking you gently. You opened your eyes from the deep slumber. Your vision was blurry for a milli second until you saw Jimin.

" We're here. We've reached the outskirts! " Jimin blurted with excitement. You glanced outside the window.

Winter Havan, the world around you transformed into a breathtaking winter wonderland. The air was filled with the delicate dance of snowflakes, descending from the dark sky like ethereal confetti. The city was blanketed in a pristine layer of snow, glistening under the soft glow of streetlights. The silence of the early morning was broken only by the faint sound of snowflakes falling and the occasional chirping of birds. You couldn't help but feel a sense of childlike wonder as you embraced the beauty and tranquility of this magical winter scene.

Jimin stopped infront of your house. You both stepped out of the car. The snowflakes landed gently on your face, tickling your nose and cheeks. Jimin was busy executing the luggage from the backseat. Your house was adorned with the festive decorations, your mum was always an enthusiast of decorating.  You pulled your coat tighter around yourself, feeling the warmth seeping into your bones, while Jimin offered her a comforting smile.

" Home sweet home. " Jimin spoke resting himself on the car bonnet next to you.

" I missed this so much. " you smiled.  You stepped further and ring the doorbell. Your elder sister, Avery who was 3 yrs older than you. She pulled you into a tight hug.

" Welcome home, my lovely sister. " she patted your back while you hugged her back.

You could smell the comforting aroma of home-cooked meals and the sound of your mother's cheerful voice as she entered the living room. Your mom's eyes sparkled with delight as she enveloped you  in a warm embrace, expressing how much she had missed you.

" Oh my mum. Relax " you chuckled melting in the hug. She pulled away patting your cheeks.

" You seem to forget us after you left to a bigger city. " she mocked playfully.