EPILOGUE

" for some an epilogue, for some , prologue."

6yrs later.

You gazed out of the window, the soft descent of snowflakes brought with it a cascade of memories from winters six years ago. The nostalgic charm of the season always had a way of resurrecting moments etched in the canvas of your heart.

A tender smile played on your lips as you reminisced about the winter when you and Taehyung discovered the magic of your love.

However your thoughts were abruptly interrupted by the unmistakable sound of utensils clashing in the kitchen.

You couldn't help but chuckle softly, recognizing the familiar attempt in the kitchen.

It was none other than Taehyung, bravely being in the kitchen in his quest to conquer the art of cooking.

You shook your head, knowing that despite the passage of six years, some things never changed.

" Taehyung, stop it. " And again you heard a glass clashing.

" Stop it, Tae. " You frowned marching towards the kitchen.

And to your surprise.

Oh well, not a surprise anymore. It was a daily thing now.

The whole kitchen was a mess , the utensils were dripping with batter and some other goodies which were basically the ingredients for cupcakes.

" Taehyung, what on earth are you doing in there? I thought we agreed I would handle the cooking. " You shot him a glare for the mess he made.

" I just thought I would give it a chance. You know, contribute to the culinary arts of our household. " He tries to defends himself and the spatula placed beside him drops on the floor.

He chuckles nervously avoiding eye contact.

You scoffed.

" Tae, this is not a cooking experiment. It's a disaster in the making. Leave it to me. "

" Trust me baby, I can at least chop some vegetables. How hard can it be? " He pleads.

" Remember the last time you tried chopping? We ended up with diced carrots all over the floor. " You grinned sarcastically.

" It was a learning experience. C'mon. " He whines.

" I appreciate the effort, but no. No more experiments or your entrance here. " You rolled your eye balls.

He made his way through the disaster he made and approached you.

" You're being too harsh. I was genuinely trying to help. " He protests again.

" Well, your version of ' help 'involves turning the kitchen into a war zone. "

" It's not that bad, Faye. "

" Sure. You know what you should stick to what you are good at that is entertaining me with your charm. " You shrugged chuckling.

"Charm?  Ahem. That's a part of my daily job. " He pulls you closer embracing you.

You grinned at his words.

__________________

Avery and Jungkook stood hand in hand, the soft winter breeze whispered congratulations, and their friends and family gathered around, beaming with joy.

"Avery, you look absolutely stunning. " You exclaimed being happy for your sister.

"Thank you, Faye. I can't believe this day finally happened. " She cheered.