Meet The New Partner

Mystery Person POV

Danny called me a couple days ago and asked me to fly out to California to help him on a case. Danny Reagan...needing help...that's crazy! Anyway I am on the plane on my way to LA. Danny sent me the case file to know what the case is about. It looks like this Calia girl just vanished, no where to be seen.

When I landed at the airport, I grabbed my bags and headed towards pick up.

Danny POV

"Are you going to tell me who this mystery detective is now?" Baez said starting to get annoyed.

"No. All you need to know so far is that she is first grade detective that I used to work with." I said as we pulled into the airport. We drove towards the third terminal and then pulled to a stop. "There she is" I said pointing to a tall brunette.

"First Grade Detective Jackie Curatola!' Baez exclaimed "You should have told me!"

"You know her?" I asked Baez kind of confused

"Yea, we got assigned on an undercover mission together. "

"Oo. Really? What was it about?"

"Top secret Reagan, can't tell you."

"Oh, okay then. Come on let's go pick her up."

We walked up to the terminal and went to greet Jackie.

"Hey." I said hugging Jackie {Jackie Curatola's (played by Jennifer Esposito) picture is the chapter picture} "I haven't seen you in forever!"

"I know it's so good to see you!" Jackie said to me. "Is this your new partner?" Jackie asked pointing to Baez.

"Yup" I said "I heard you two know each other" I said as Jackie and Maria were saying their hellos.

"Yea. We worked on some assignments together." said Jackie "Actually, I haven't seen Maria in forever. "

"Well, I am glad everyone is all caught up now. We need to get back to Yuma, and go over what details and clues we have, with Jackie." I said

While driving back to the squad in Yuma was starting to get annoying. It tool 4 hours to come back and fourth and the nearest major police headquarters was in Los Angeles.

"So, how has California been?" Jackie asked me

"Well it has been interesting. This case is going no where and I don't want to rule it as cold."

"Tell her about Jack's new girl, too" Baez interrupted

"Yeah. I want to hear about your summer here in California" Jackie said poking her head between the driver and passenger seat.

"Well, Jack now has a girlfriend, Cailtyn Farewell, and she lives here!"

"Oo. That's rough" Jackie said giving me a face

"Yeah tell me about it. We Reagans like to stick close to home and now he is dating some chick from California."

"Well, it can;t be that bad. They hardly ever see each other...considering their residency." retorted Baez

"I know but still, I haven't even met the girl. I just saw her once but never actually got to talk to her." I said trying to veer away from this conversation

"If she lives right here in California, why don;t you just go talk to her?" Jackie said harshly in her defense

"Because what am I supposed to do, just go up to her door step and be like'hi. I am Jack's dad.'?"

"You could, but you could also use that you are a cop excuse." Baez suggested

"True, but she will see that I have a New York shield" I pointed out "And from what I have heard this girl is pretty smart, so I am not going to take my chances."

"Ah. Nice observation detective." Jackie stated

"Well, you know that's kind of what I do for a living." I replied sarcastically

>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>>~>~>~>

We eventually got back to Yuma and started to go over the details of the case and then Jackie found our one flaw in this whole investigation. Now I almost sure we will find this kid.

A/N Hi sorry this is some what short and their is a lot of dialogue. And for all the Blue Bloods fans JACKIE IS BACK! I like Baez but tbh I liked Jackie better. I should have an update soon.