Confrontation=Run

Jack POV

I knew I couldn't just throw Calia, Caitlyn (who ever she was) under bus and just turn her in to my dad so I came up with a plan.

Nightfall, After The Wedding

Still kinda nervous about what was going to happen I slowly approached Caitlyn when I saw her. "Remember" I heard my dad say through my earwig "get in, get out. " I tapped her on the shoulder and then she turned around. When she saw me I don't think she knew what to say at first but she just smirked and looked at me.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me. This is when I remembered what I was supposed to do, but I felt all this guilt about tricking her into this.

"I just wanted to talk to you...explain everything that happened. I know your name isn't Caitlyn." I said after a short pause

"Jack I really don't want to talk about this. I need to get out of here." She said as she started to walk faster away from me.

"Calia wait!" I practically yelled. She stopped short and turned around and looked at me for a second and then took off running. This is not what was supposed to happen. I started to see police come out of every corner and panicked. "Dad stop!" I said into the earpiece " I've got this under control." "Stand down" I eventually heard my dad say to the officers and they slowly started to disappear back into the background, but not before they scared Calia even further away.

Fortunately I know New York better then Cailia so knew how I could cut her off and catch her. I could assume that she was going back to her motel room that she rented, so indecided to head there. As I was walking to go find her I saw her camera laying on the ground. So I picked it up and took it with me.

It seemed odd that her camera was just on the  ground. Calia would never just leave her camera. Calia! I can't believe I keep calling her that. I guess that's her real name, if she was here would she want to go by "Calia?" I don't know but I need to get to her before my dad and his team take her back for questioning. I need to tell her what I know and that I am really here for her.