✨️Episode 7✨️

Taehyung: Be careful while walking. But what are you doing here at that time.(She is already hanged in his arms)

Y/n: I feel hungry, so I came here to eat some chocolates. Umm, you want it?(showing him chocolates).

Taehyung: Hmm. Ok

Y/n: But firstly, let me stand.

Taehyung: Ohh yes, sorry(shyly smile)

Y/n: No, nothing to say sorry because we are friends na and yes, also thank you( soft smile)

Taehyung: Hmm, Yup. (smile at her) FRIENDS.. (feeling happiness after hearing that word from Y/n don't know why but he feel)

(They both eat chocolates together and enjoy it and yes, they feel something with each other also).

..........Next Day...........

They all wake up now and go downstairs for breakfast.

Author: I am not writing again and again, so you all understand that Y/n got that dream every day, sometimes time not, but always. Now, come back to the story.

........At dining table......

We asked about the date of functions, so 2 days after is engagement is decided.

Akshra: So we have to start the preparation about the decorations, and in which we song we dance, Right.

Sneha: Ya.. and also Nishant bhaiya also came tomorrow from Punjab (excited)

Y/N: What? Yeee..(get up from the chairs and start jumping like a cute kid, and all one start laughing to see her cute behavior, and also one of them, Taehyung admire her secretly)

Akshra: Wait for me, I also want to join you.(Then they both hold each other hands and start jumping like kids)

All one are laughing after seeing them

Jk: Who is Nishant?

Nikita: Our big brother who came after 1 year and Y/n is favorite of her, and they love each other so much that's why she is so much excited about that.

Jk: Ohh..

Mrs Singh: Now that Nishant will come tomorrow so we can celebrate the wedding full of fun.

......Time skips to night......

Y/n can't sleep because of its excitement that tomorrow her brother came and also one more reason for it that she is waiting for her brother to tell something important to him. Now, she closes her eyes and drifts to her dreamland.

What is the important thing she wants to tell Nishant?

So our this episode is completed. I hope you all enjoy it.🥰

Now, your duty is to focus on your studies. If you are not them, RM and I shave your eyebrows🤭and vote for it..

Bye-bye... ✨️💜✨️