✨️Episode 11✨️

Taehyung: Wait Y/n.

Y/n suddenly stop but in the thought that why Taehyung stop her. In her mind all type of thoughts are running.

Y/n Pov: I am starting confessing my feeling but when I am about to say that I like her on the first day when I saw him, he stopped me. When he said this, in my mind so many types of thought comes that "Is he have also feeling for me" or "If he deny' both negative and positive thoughts but from my core of heart I feel that he also have feelings for me.(I am lost in my thoughts when he wave his hand on my face and I come to the present)

Taehyung: Y/n, I am sorry to interrupted you but I have to told you one thing that if you like me or you have feelings for me then I am so sorry because I don't believe in that type of thing like love and I have no feelings for you. If I hurt you so I am really very very sorry Y/n.

Y/n Pov: When he say that he haven't feelings for me then I am froze on that time at that state not for this that he reject me but for this that she always feel that the feelings is not one sided but both sided because she feel it from heart and also one more reason is that he didn't believe in love how can it is possible. That much caring, sweet and lovely person he is and he didn't believe in love and if he didn't then I am sure that there is any reason behind it and the reason is surly painful for her like Nishant bhaiya.

Y/n: Nn...no Taehy..u..ung you have no...t to say so...o..ry and I am just asking you that I...I wan..t to become your fri..end only as a friend. (I don't know why I am stuttering am I just say that what is come in my mind but I don't know that my heart feel something else.

Taehyung: Ohh.. it is like that, I don't know about it and I am sorry for what I said to you. And yes you asked me for the proposal of became friend but you know I am became your friend from before so already yes from me.(showing boxy smile)

Y/n: Great TaeTae! (Hide her sadness behind a cute smile but suddenly shocked that what she say and palmed her mouth)

Taehyung: What you say? TaeTae uhmmm... Y/n I didn't think that.................(Y/n think that he didn't like this)you gave me this type of cute nickname. I lov... means I like this name sooooo much so don't be sad.(Patted on her head and Y/n shocked on this action of Taehyung)

Y/n: Ok Taetae(But can I ask you this that what is the reason that you don't believe in love?

Taehyung: Ummm... the reason that I am not believe in love is................................

What you think what is the reason of Taehyung don't believe in love?

Is Y/n and Taehyung relation of friendship is the key for Taehyung to believe in love?

This is the end of this episode. I hope you all like it.

please vote 😊

Bye - Bye ✨💜✨