✨️Episode 25✨️

At 2:12 AM

Sneha wakes up from her sleep and went to kitchen for water.

Sneha: What if he done anything that he say to me. Why that Ritesh said that Y/n can't live after 5 months. What if he do something to Y/n. No no I think I hear wrong. Did I have to go at police station. I think I have to go today in morning.

She is talking with himself but someone held her hand and Sneha shivered by the touch. She moved and see no one else jimin.

Jimin: What are u doing Sneha at that time here?

Sneha: Nothing just I want to drink water so..

Jimin: Really Sneha. You can tell me if anything bothered you?.

Sneha: Now I only tell you one think that will you go with me police station today?

Jimin: For? Ritesh. If you want then okay. (They both hug each other and went to bedroom)

At Morning

All younger went to dining table where jimin and Sneha also their with the elders.

Mr kim: Kids we have to talk about you a thing.

They all sat on their chairs.

Mr singh: Do you know that Jimin and Sneha love each other and want to marry.

All gulped by looking at each other.

Y/n: Ye.. yes papa we all know(all looking down while Y/n says to her father)

Mrs Kim: If you all know about that then you don't recognized us as a family.

Jungkook: No eomma we Don't..

Mrs Singh: Then you all have to tell na.. we announce this khuskhabri yesterday to all our relatives.

Jimin and Sneha thought that they didn't accept because they all firstly looking angry on them while asking the younger but suddenly a wide smile appears on all the youngers face. And all elders start laughing.

Mr Singh and Kim high five to each other.

Mr Singh: We have to be actor bro.

Mr Kim: Right bro.

All except Mr Singh and kim: Broooooo... haaa... (and start laughing)

Kabier and eun also went to dining table

Eun: Why are you laughing without us and what happend tell us also.

Kabier: Yaa you all always discuss with eachother. Never think about to include us also in your gupshup.

Mrs Singh tell them that an another function is soon to be held of Jimin and sneha's Marriage.

Kabier & Eun: ohh ok.......wait.. WHAT...

They both hug Jimin and Sneha

Eun and Kabier: Congratulations 🎊

Kabier: Now one more celebration. So much excited.

Eun: New dress, New attire WOW... I am so much excited.

All laugh to see their childish behavior.

Mrs Singh: After the breakfast I call to astrologer (pandit ji) and ask to him that which day is auspicious for the engagement.

Mr Singh: You all ahbe also work for the company so you all went back and when the function is near your ll come.

Taehyung: Yes Uncle we also think about the same thing. So we do like this. YES APPA??

Mr Kim: Off course my child.

Mrs kim: So me and Mrs Singh discuss about the function ok.

All except Mrs Kim: Ok devi jii( By bend their hand toward her and join hands together. And laughing hardly)

Mrs Singh: Jimin and Sneha will you came with us in afternoon for going mandir. If you are free then?

Jimin: No mumma we both can't we have to go any where so sorry.

Mrs Singh: Aree it's ok beta. (By cupping his cheeks)

Sneha: Abhi se lad pyar de rahe ho isko shadi ke bad to pata nhi kya hoga.

Mr Singh: Beta isko nhi inhe... inhe...

Sneha: Papa app bhi (making pout in anger)

Jimin control his laugh looking at sneha's pout.

Akshra: Dii apko jalne ki smell nhi a rahi like anything is burning

Y/n: tere padosi hai na vo hi puri jal rahi hai (They all laughed and Sneha slap both of them in anger)

Kabier: Thank god they forgot to tease us for our first night (mumbling)

Jimin: Kabier.... and Eunnnnn.....
(And all starting laughing when the hear some words from Eun and kabier)

Kabier &Eun: Nhiiiiiii......

What thing that Sneha talking about?

Why ritesh said that Y/n can't liveafter 5 months?

I want make some funny and interesting part so here is this.

So this is the end of this episode. I hope you all like it.

Vote..... please......😊

Tata🌷✨️