✨️Episode 27✨️

Don't became a silent reader my cuties. I want your support. Please comment it. Gave your compliments by the comment.  And I also love to read them.😊

Jungkook: So now tell us, and yes don't lie to us now guys please.

Sneha tell them whatever happened on the weeding day that Ritesh said to Sneha at the last. And tell today's incident. 

Sneha: Today we go to meet Ritesh. I wanna ask him that what he said that day or I just hear anything else. He just ignore me and don't want to talk to me but when I asked this to him. he smirkly look at me and said that I hear right that after 5 months anything happend with Y/n. 

Akshra: But why only after 5 months. And why he was still don't even let dii breath properly. Whyyy.

Sneha: We have not talk here let's go to any room.

Jimin: I go to call kabier and eun also there.

All: OK.

They went to any another room. They discussed that what they do against Ritesh. But a thing they all can't understand.

Taehyung: A question is roaming in my mind for a long time that Is really means really Ritesh obbsessed with her.

Akshra: Yes bhai off course he just kidnapped her fo...

Taehyung: No I mean if he do then he can do marriage with her but no he call his boys to misbehave with Y/n. He also stop them because he obbsessed Y/n. And in obbsession any person can't resist anyone mean anyone near to the person whome he or she obbsessed but not only near he allow his friends to do whatever they want.

Sneha: Taehyung have point.

Eun: Yaa and he just threatened about to kill y/n. How this type of obsession.

Jungkook: I think that the thing we think is not the real face of this mystery. He planned soming so much strong.

Kabier: And after getting information of his I think he was come into Y/n dii life was not any love, attraction or obsession but...

Taehyung: But...... Purposely. Right!?

All: Right!

Sneha: But what information you got kabier.

Kabier: You all know that 3 years ago this all starts to happend. From the college. You all also know that Y/n didi studumy there, Akshra didi also study there but Ritesh...

Akshra: He also study there we all know but what the information you git tell that.

Kabier: No didi nooo you are wrong but not only you we all are wrong that Ritesh study with you. He qualified from Australia not from India.

All: What???

Akshra: Ye nhi ho sakta but howw??

Kabier: This is true see these documents these documents properly and clearly says that he got qualifications 6 years ago from Australia xxxx university and he came India after 2 years.( he handed the documents to jimin and he also got shocked. After seeing the expression of jimin Taehyung take the papers and his eyes widen after seeing that Kabier says true.)

Taehyung: We have to find that what is the thing that Ritesh hide from us.

Eun: But how some days later you all also go back to korea.
Taehyung: But we also come back for jimin and sneha's weeding and in korea We also search a out him. And then it is too easier to work thier because we got our so much source there to find.

Jimin: Yaa Taehyung is right.

Jungkook: So our plan to find the mystery of that mysterious Ritesh starts. Jungkook indicates to do their team work salute like you all know how handed thier hands on each other and air off them.)

All: So our this mission of mystery starts!!.

Y/n: Ohooo to kya kiya ja raha hai. And what plan what mission what mystery tell me also.

All gulp their throat and looking at each other.

Y/n: Hey Bhagwan.. What happend why are you all standing like you all see the ghost.

Sneha: Ha Ghost , bhoot hi to hai insan kabsai ho gyi tu.(She changes the topic immediately and indicate them)

Y/n: Diiiiiiii....

Alshra: Choose is topic mow come with me I am feel sleep so much today.

Jimin: Yaa we have to to go to our room. Let's go.

All: YUP!!

All went outside the rooms but Y/n still saw them and see off them by wish Good night. Smiles at them. And our Taehyung just adoring Y/n by seeing her beauty. He didn't even know that how he convey yesterday that he loves her. The boy who never want to love anyone, and just don't believe in love says that he loves that girl whome ge says that all. She still standing there and
Face Taehyung and saw taehyung looks at her.

Y/n: Taehyung..... Tae....(getting no response)tae..  are you listen to me (still not)....Taeeeee...

Taehyung: .........................Huhhhhh what what happend??

Y/n: Nothing but what happened to u are you okay?

Taehyung: Ye...ahh yeah I am okay.

Y/n: Now you come with me or you want to sleep there. They all waiting of us in the room. Let's go.

Y/n is turned and about to go but stop there freezed when she feel two hands wrapped on his waist back hugging her tightly. His hands is do much big compare to his small little waist.

Y/n: Ta..tat...Tae...Taehyung.

Taehyung: Shhhh...(Taehyung more and more tightly hug and snuggle on her waist.

Is Ritesh really obbsessed with Y/n or anything else?

What is the mystery about Ritesh and what the thing that no one know about him?

What was he do in Y/n and Akshra's college of he already completed his education?

So much question is roaming in all of your mind but answers is not there. But this mystery have to be solved.

This is the end of this episode. I hope you all like it.😊

Vote..... pleasee...💗

Tata🌷✨️