✨️Episode 20✨️

Akshra: 5 years ago........

When Y/n and I am in the college to complete our study. At that time I am new in college but Y/n spend 2 years in the college. No one wants to become my friend but one day when I accidentally bumped with a boy we both fall and he held coffee and all coffee split on his outfit and he was blaming me and say to apologize to him, say sorry to him but then he say that he want that I have to kneel down and than apologise to him. There no fault of mine but I apologise to him but he didn't accept. He is about to slap me but anyone hold her hand and he was Ritesh. He save me at that time and we become friends after that. Y/n is not there because her batch mates and she go outside for trip. When she came he meet with Y/n. When me and Y/n go to cafeteria, I invite him, but this my worst decision. He starting loving Y/n, I can't say love but obsession. He want to become close with Y/n by making reasons to meet with Y/n by using me.
I don't understand at that time why he do that. Y/n never tell me that she felt uncomfortable whenever he was with us. Because he always saw her with another imotion like lustfuly that she don't like .

Some days before he invite both of us at his house. And when we reach there we goth shocked that he propose Y/n but Y/n didn't accept. We both went away but we don't know that he became pysco after that. He kidnapped Y/n and run away from that place and he try to marry with Y/n forcefully but we reach correct time by tracking his location. And he was arrested and went jail for 7 years. Only me, Nishant bhaiya and papa know about this we didn't told anyone about this incident.

In present

(Akshra starts crying while telling them and Y/n hugs her tightly)

Akshra: Sorry dii because of me you was in trouble and today the incident scares you.

Y/n: Nhi akshuu Teri koi galti nhi thi koi bhi. You don't know about his intentions, but when I told you, you trust me and don't dissapoint me that I say bad to your best friend.

Sneha: Why you don't told me, you both are in this much trouble, whyyy..(tear dripped from her eyes)

Akshra and y/n: Sorry diii( and hug her also)

Jungkook: I think we have to get the details about him that he is now out of jail or not.

Jimin: Yes you are right. Taehyung can yo..

Taehyung: Don't worry hyung I said to my manager for give me the details about that Ritesh. This is for y/n's life and we can't take any risk.

Y/n: My gut feeling said to me repeatedly that ritesh came here. Before when I went garden I feel that someone chasing me. And when I hear that sound of whistling I..I.

Taehyung: Don't say Y/n I know it is difficult for you.

Jungkook: What sound of whistling?

Y/n: He loves a song "Hamri khani" and whenever I am with them he whistling the song towards me. I didn't love the way he whistling it always feels me scary.(She start shivering while telling because she start feeling the incidents and taehyung notice her)

Taehyung: Now stop Ynaa stop telling if you feel scared. Now we all have to sleep tomorrow we have to wake up earlier. So we have to sleep now.

Sneha: Hmm you are right.

Jimin: And don't forgot Taehyung..(taehyung intrupert between jimin)

Taehyung: I am not forgot Hyung now it's my duty to take the details about that bloody and save ynaa. I will not let anything happen to Yn.

Akshra: Thank you bhaiya.(smiles to Taehyung)

After hearing that word from taehyung Y/n hugs him tightly while crying and taehyung firstly freeze at that position but soon hugs him back.

All present there smiles at them.

Jungkook also sees Akshra crying and hugs her and akshra hugs him back.

Some time later..

Jimin: Uhm uhm... can we now sleep, Now it is 4:00am. We have to wake up 7:00am.

They back of from the hug and went to sleep. Jungkook caressing akshra while thinking who struggling for her that she thought she is responsible for Y/n eonnie condition.

Y/n went sleep and taehyung cares her face and she went in deep sleep in embrace of Taehyung.

So this is the end of episode. I hope you all like it.🙃

Voteee...

Tata🌷✨️