✨️Episode 28✨️

Author: I also forgot to tell you all That blackpink and other members of Bts goes after the weeding because they gave to go for company work. So i didn't add anything about them in previous episodes.)

Y/n: Do...on't you wa..nna goo?( getting no response but Taehyung hugs her more tighter.)

Y/n Pov

No y/n you can't melt by these effects of Taehyung. I know he did all these because of pity. I can't control my feeling because the action of Taehyung but I have to. I push him a little harder by a jerk.

Author Pov

Taehyung understand that why Y/n behave like that after the day he convince to her that he love her. Her behaviour got change. She little ignore him. And that's hurts him that she is uncomfortable with him to share her feeling. He also knows that she also loves him but she stops herself to say and he also knows the reason that why??? He want to know....

Taehyung: What happend Y/n why are you not telling me? What bothers you? Why are you ignoring me?

Y/n: From where I am ignoring you? And you have not to worry. I am alright.

Taehyung held her wrist and pulled her towards him.

Taehyung: Y/n don't dare to lie to me and don't lie when the thing is about us.
You also know that I feel bad when you are not smile a little bit.

Y/n: Then why are you feel bad Tae..

Taehyung: Because I love you Y/naa

Y/n: But I don't......(She moved her face not to face Taehyung Because it is not easy to say)

Taehyung: Don't lie to me you do. I know.

Y/n: I am nottt... I am not. You are NOTHING to my feelings Kim Taehyung. You are nothing to me and Now ust leave me. PLEASE....
(A tear dropped from her eyes while saying this she immediately wipes her tears. Taehyung also notice and he didn't have words what to say, he felt all imotions wants to cry, shows the feeling that he lover her. But in anger he pinned her to wall and give a punch on the wall.

Taehyung: I AM NOTHING TO YOU..(He punch it on the wall and Y/n flinch on his action.) Then why are you want to convince your feeling on Kabier's and Eun's engagement day.. I know everything that you loves me and that day you say this about that. But you don't because I AM NOTHING TO YOU MS Y/N (From other had he did the same to the wall and hurt herself) At the Amusement park trip you got the accident and you also know and see my worridness that day because I have feelings for you. I just act on the day that I don't believe on love. Yes I can't move one that much fast but I did after that I want to take one more chance to fall in love again with this girl
(pointing at you and when he did you saw that Blood drops from her hand continously)
But no I AM NOTHING TO YOU.....
(Y/n is about to stop him but he banges his Hand on the wall with more and more force. Y/n take his hands on her and tears start dropping on Taehyung's hands)

Y/n: Are you a mad or what uhh why are you hurt yourself?

Taehyung shrugged of his hands and say.

Taehyung: Because I am in love with a girl and That girl is Y/n. But I am nothing to her and her feelings I am just a outsider for her. But I want to say to her that I love passionately, my fellings is build up more and more strong for her everyday. I LOVE YOU( Teras dropped from his red, swallow eyes , he is about to hurt herself but Y/n pulled his hand back and hug Taehyung and said)

Y/n: I also love you Taehyung and I am also in love with a Lover. And I think my love is less than to his.

Taehyung: No Y/n, You are the reason from where I have a choice to move on from my past life.