✨️Episode 35✨️

Taehyung: Why you think and care about others, not yours.

Y/n: What you mean about it?

Taehyung: When you learn to Love Yourself First...... You always give priority to others but you always forget your own needs. Why you are like that?...... You have to slap me, curse me, don't talk to me when I say that I don't want to marry you or I say that you don't come near me but..... why you take care of me........ Whyy you always forget that your first priority is you, Yourself.

Y/n: Because....... I love a person who always love others..... Always worried about others. If he did this then ......I have to there to worry about him.

After hearing this he broken in tears. And he did his best not to cry but he can't. He hide his face but Y/n notice his tears.

Y/n: Tae..(She is going to hug him but he say)

Taehyung: Ple...asee.....Pleasee Leave me Y/naaa.

Y/n hold his hand in her

Y/n: What happend Taehyung?

He didn't answer but hug her tightly. He didn't want that Y/n see him in this state. He just hug her tightly as much he can do. He hide his face between their hug.

Y/n: Pleasee tell me Taeee what happend ....pleasee...

Taehyung: Leave mee Y/n...... Leave me. I...I don't deserve. ...you. You deserve everything ....best in your life. I don't deserve you...... Because of me you just forget about yourself..... You just take care of me........ I am burden for you, for your life. What you did wrong that you got that much big punishment from God to kill yourself internally every day........ Leave me pleasee...... If I am with you, you never got real love, real happiness....... Leave mee.... If you don't then you destroy your life because of me.

Y/n: How can I.......?

Taehyung: Just forget me as a most hurtful and a baddest dream of yours.

Y/n: This is not easy. And I tell you before that you are not a burden for me. Now my eyes make habit to see you everyday. My ears make habit to hear your voice everyday. My nose is make habit to feel your scent of purity. My hand make habit to always take your hands in mine. My legs make habit to walk with you in every situation of our life. And my HEART, I can't say about it because the controller of this mad Heart is not with me but in your Heart. And you say easily that,....forget you. I am fully in a habit to live with you. I am not gonna leave you. And you deserve me, you are the only and only person that I deserve. And that man is you
MR KIM TAEHYUNG.

I want to laugh with you, sad with your sorrow, happy with your happiness. Want to live every moment with you in my side. Want to take 7 phere with you for 7 lives. Want to wear mangalsutra of yours. Want to apply sindur by your hands. Want to called yours. Want to hold your hands in every moment. Want to hug you whenever I want. Want a happy family with you. Want to hold hands of our Kids. Want to hear the first word of our Kids with you. Want to teach them everything with you. Want to mother of your child. Want to live life long with you. Want to die with you. Want me in your embrace till our last breath . Want cherish our LOVE till my last breath You are my EVERYTHING TAE... YOU ARE THE MAN THAT I DESERVE TAEHYUNGAAA.

Taehyung see the real meaning of Love with her now. And after he also don't want to seprate you from him now. He hugs you and tears droped from his eyes continuously and look in your eyes and gave a peck on her lips and say.