✨️Episode 23✨️

Hey everyone I am back. Now you all laughing on me that I set the goal of 7 votes in the previous episode and my goal is not completed but I write this new episode. But today I got a message of a daily reader. She wants a new episode. For that lovely reader request I am come back with new episode. Some people shows love toward this series than I think it's ok. If I got 1 vote only then I write it. 😊So here it is....

Taehyung: Y...Y/n..(taehyung hold his hand in his).

Y/n didn't respond to Taehyung. And just look down.

Taehyung: Y/naaa(while rubbing his hands with his palm)
Y/n slowly look in his eyes with her puffy eyes. She saw that from Taehyung's eyes also a tear droped and Taehyung suddenly hugs her tightly. With all imotions, He caresses her head.

Y/n: I..I am n..ot okay , I am se..rrio..ously not. (While sobbing)

Taehyung have no words to say, he just how control himself but after hearing the sobs of Y/n. And when Y/n start crying he can't control her and also start crying while hugging her more and more tightly.

Taehyung: Do..n't say li..ike this Y/n(try to don't stutter) I know for a girl it is so much difficult to only think about it and you just save from that incident. You just saw yourself from near to about to happen with you. But this is not mean to cry. You are a strong not strong but a strongest girl.

Y/n: No..oo I am no..t I am not a stt.trong girl. If you don't reach on time then I can't imag...gine what happe...(closed her eyes tightly not to say next words)

Taehyung notice her and hug her more tightly and say

Taehyung: What rubbish are you saying. You save yourself. If another girl is on your place she just can't able to push him or run . If any girl kidnapped, she didn't in the state to do but you do your best to save yourself and Nothing happend to you, you are safe because and because only with the help of YOUR STRONGNESS. You didn't need any help, I know if I am not come in time than you off course you fight with them. I know you are that much strongest to fight with them till we don't arrive. You also help us to reach to you.

Y/n: I don't think it is True.

Taehyung: Don't think but accept this that you are strong, YOU ARE STRONG MY GIRL.

Y/n: I ac..cept that I am strong but please give me one more hope to say that my family , my mumma, papa, akshu, Sneha di, Nishant bhaiya or Kabier. Are they able to listen it. Sneha dii and akshu just go from here, also they saw me in that state so now imagine. Now what happend to them.(while crying) And the society, the so called society are just blaming my family that the fault is of your daughter, you gave her freedom and blah blah blab...What happend to them. Bhagwan aisa kabhi na ho but if this happend in their family then they say these words. What if after knowing mumma or papa ko khuch ho...

Taehyung:Nothing will happend to our family and nothing happend to you.. I am here, I am always stand with you am I always with you Y/NN with you(tears droped from his eyes)

Y/N: Taehyunggg... it's can't happend... Understand..

Taehyung: No Y/n you understand..

Y/n: ITS CAN'T TAEHYUNG YOU KNOW WHAT SOCIETY SAY THAT NOW WHAT IS THE REALTION OF OUR FAMILY WITH YOU AND WITH MEE THAT YOU SUPPORT ME THAT MUCHH.. ITS CAN'T TAEHYUNG ITS CAN'T...

Taehyung: I LOVE YOU Y/N... I love youu..., this the realtion between us. And now don't say that i say this to you because I don't have any reason to shut you so I say this. I really really Love you . I don't know what you think of mee but I know you also love me I see imotions in your eyes for me and and now don't say those imotions is of friendship. Because those imotion is MORE THAN FRIENDSHIP. I want to tell you for a long time but can't get right time and after the incidents that happend with you regularly. Then I can't but now I say .

I LOVE YOU Y/NAA...

And I just want to hear from you the response are you also...(before he complete the sentence she reply to him)

Y/n: I LOVE YOU TOOO TAE🤍✨️( And hugs him tightly)

They both hug each other and Taehyung Kissed Y/n on her forehead).

This is the end of this episode I hope you all really like it. This is the only episode for Y/n and taehyung.

If you all like it then please give vote yarr...

Pleaseeee Voteeee ...😁

Tata🌷✨️