✨️Episode 32✨️

Y/n: What are you saying. Huhh Your love is not a burden for me. Your love is a unique power for me. Because of you I learn the real meaning of love. The care, trust, respect, limits, understanding these all things your love teach me. The way you love me it's always give me peace, comfort. Your Love is like a remedy for all my miseries. The way you respect me and always with me, stands for me. It's give confidence. You know when I got with the accident at park and you cares me it's matter for me, when I got pannic attack and you comfort me saying I am here it's comfort me and when you say on weeding day after the incident that I am with you don't cry i am here for you it's give me courage to face the society. Your love and care is never trouble for me but it always courage for me. Now you say this that you are burden for me but not say next time. If you want to take this as a warning than do Kim.

Taehyung didn't reply but just hug her. Some thoughts is running a marathon in his mind. He can't share it to Y/n. Nowdays Y/n also feels that Taehyung start ignoring her. Whenever she asked him or talk to her he don't reply to her or if he do then just answer like "hmm" "ok" or just nods. She broke the hug.

Y/n: Now take these pills. (She handed him the medicines jungkook also come there with some more stuff.

Jungkook: Eonnie food is ready.

Y/n: Okay I bring here then.

Taehyung: Nooo...I mean jungkook brings the food for me you don't have to do, go to your room and rest. You didn't take a nap properly in these days.

Y/n just nods and went there slowly by taking steps but she stop and run to Jungkook and take the medicines from him that he gave to Taehyung.

Jungkook: What happend?

Y/n: You give wrong medicines, you have to give these, not these one. If Taehyung you fell pain then take them. Ok Jungkook and yes sorry I scared you.

Jungkook: No no it's totaly ok I am such a big idiot. I have to know about it.

Taehyung just look at them how she cares and know about every thing of him. The way she take care of him. He know that it is regretful for him that what he is about to do. It is wrong it's hurt her and it is also difficult for him to give pain to his love.

Y/n walk to kitchen in her deep thouths why thinking about a sudden change in Taehyung's behaviour. Taehyung said to her that Jungkook bring the food not her, the reason is behind it is not that I ahve to take rest but anything else. In her deep thoughts she doesn't notice that someone saw her.

??: Agar mohtarma ke vichar katham ho gaye ho to mai kuch bolu.

She moved her face in the direction where the sound come.

Y/n: Nishant Bhaiya(She run to him and hug him tightly)

Nishant: Kesi hai.

Y/n: Achi hu, app bato app kaise ho.

Nishant break the hug and look at her while saying.

Nishant: Sach Mai!?? Kyunki Tera chara to khuch or Bata raha hai. Apne bahiya se bhi juth bolegi

Y/n: (sad chucked) Mai bilkul bilkul thik nhi hu, bhaiya. Whyy why everything bad happend continously. I need break for taking properly breath. Bhagwan ji kya chate hai hamse. Kash Mai us din Taehyung ke sath chali jati. To shayad us din esa khuch nhi hota. He deserves all the happiness of this world. He is a pure soul bhai. But it's wrong that what happend with him.

Nishant: Y/n don't be sad okay stay strong because he needs you Taehyung needs you. And 2 thing is don't blame yourself for the accident. It's is written in the destiny of Taehyung then it done with Taehyung. But don't be worry because now he is safe, he is with all of us. And Taehyung get health too soon. Don't be worry. We all are with him. Ok ( hug her again and Y/n nods in yes while hugging).