✨️Episode 26✨️

Jimin and Sneha get ready for ahead to police station. They went to cars but Kabier stop them.

Jimin: What happened, why are you calling?

Kabier: I also want to go with both of you.

Sneha: We don't go anywhe..

Kabier: Atleast don't lie to mee dii. I know you both go to police station. I don't know why but I also want to go with both of you for some work.

Sneha: Which work?

Kabier: Umm .. which work? Uh.work.

Sneha: Sidha sidha bol na Kabier itna time nhi h hamare pas.

Kabier: For ritesh and if you both go for same work then I also have to go with you and dii now Don't stop me ok.

Eun: I am also.

Jimin: Eun you...

Sneha: Eun not now, you have not go with us stay here. You are already tired because of weeding.

Eun: So what ( She sit on the car with crossing her hands)

Kabier: OK then let's Go....

They went to police station and in the way Kabier asked to them that why sneha want to meet Ritesh. And Sneha told them everything. They all got shocked to know.

Kabier: Now hate for him is runs in my veins, I just want to kill him.

Jimin: I hope he didn't do that what I am thinking(in worridness)

Kabier: I think we have to tell Nishant bhaiya about that.

Sneha: No we can't already he is in stress of work and also can't attend the weeding because he have to go California, Now we can't tell Nishant bhaiya about this incident.

Kabier: Haa dii you are right.

Jimin: But we all are naa. We didn't happen anything to our Y/n. Don't be stressed.

In Singh's Mansion

Akshra is walking to her room but anyone held her hand and pulled in a room.

Akshra: Ahh mummyyyyy....(but anyone put his hand on her mouth)

Jungkook: Shhh It's me it's mee..

Akshra: Wscfhdvhxefckjfvrevuvdog

Jungkook: Whatt? What are you saying? Say clearly.

Akshra jerk his hands from her mouth.
Jungkook realised why she talking about.

Akshra: Now listen clearly! "WHAT THE FU.. HELL ARE YOU DOING MR JUNGCOOK"

Jungkook: Nothing but wait you said this "Wscfhdvhxefckjfvrevuvdog" now there no words of heel but I see anything "Wscfhdvhxe(fck)jfvrevuvdog" then what is this Fck. (By raising one eyebrow) Youuu cursed mee ohhhhhhhhhhh Auntiiii jiiiii.

Akshra: No no pleaseee.. please don't tell mumma. PWEASEEEEE(Apni akho ki chamkta or pyarepan ki Roshni jk par bikherte hue)

Like this(jo har kisi ko khuch bhi karne par majboor kar hi deti hai or Jungkook ko to pinghlana hi tha)

Jungkook: OK ok ok I don't but you ahve to so one thing.(smirkly)

Akshra: what?

Jungkook close his eyes and bend to her position and say

Jungkook: Now gave me a cutest, sweetest kissie that I deserve.

Akshra: Hmm OK..

Ske kissed on her cheeks and run and Jungkook groaned in annoying and said.

Jungkook: You are a cheaterrrrrr....

Time skips to afternoon.

Jimin , Sneha, Kabier and Eun come back to Mansion.

Sneha: No one tell anyone that where we go.

All except sneha: OK.

Mrs kim: Ohh where are you go from morning.

Jimin: ahhh we..we... we go..

Mr Kim: Its ok... my Mrs. Kids go and fresh up some time later we discuss about the ceremony.

Kabier: Ohhh wow you all decided today about all the functions.

Mrs Sigh: Not all but the engagement but first you go and freshen up.

Kids: Okk..

On the way jimin and Sneha talk about that what happend in police station.

Sneha: That means jimin he is in jail but till Y/n is not safe here.

Jimin: Not only here but in whole India.
I have all his details and he have so much ways to take revenge from Y/n.

?: But I have also my own ways to protect Y/n from that monster.

Jimin and Sneha: Taehyung...

Jimin: Did you know about.....

Akshra: Not only taehyung bhai, but me and Jungkook also know and hear your talks.

So this is the end of this episode. I hope you all like this episode. 😊

Don't being the silent readers my cuties. Please give cute cute comment like you for this story.

I purple you💜

Tata🌷✨️