Chapter 5: Dwargon

I said I'll take a rest, but, In the end, I couldn't sleep at all. It's not like I need to, but I wanted to sleep and rest like before.

Since there's nothing much to do, I decided to wander around the forest. I managed to spot the village of orge, but I didn't make myself known to them. I doubt they'll be friendly with me, and I'm not yet ready to fight a whole army of one species.

I also visited Treyni and her sister to make a small conversation about Veldora's tale, about different kinds of monsters here in the forest, and about where we could get food.

I also told her the story that I am now the master of two different species, which is goblin and direwolves, and that I named them. She didn't particularly complain about my participation in their battle, In fact, I guess she was delighted that I managed to get them to work with each other.

That's how I spent my day today, completely different in how I spent my day in the cave. Honestly speaking, I enjoy the small talk. Since In my previous world, I didn't get to have a friendly conversation with anyone.

I'm surprised at how socialized I am, since I deemed myself someone who can't hold a proper conversation.

"Well then, Treyni, Trya, and Doris. It's dark now, I'll be on my way now."

"Hai, Rimuru-sama. Feel free to come back again and converse with us," Treyni said as she bow a little along with he sisters.

"I told you not to call me that.... But whatever. See you later."

With that, I used Spatial Motion to immediately arrive at the goblins village. But It seems like I was in the wrong village.

"Oh! Rimuru-sama, welcome back!"

Someone called my name, which make me think twice If I was really in the wrong village. I looked towards the person who called out to me, and then saw a muscular green dude.

"Huh? Who are you?"

"Come on, you sure are jest, Rimuru-sama. It's me, Ri.Gu.Rd!" he said as he flex his muscles.

Rigurd?! What in the actual fuck?! This muscular dude is Rigurd? What happened to the elder that looks like he will die in one cough?

I looked towards the other goblins in the village and saw that they... All grew up and mature...

What the hell happened?

{Report: Due to Master naming them, they evolve. The male goblins are now known as hobgoblins, while the female evolved as goblinas.}

Rather than evolve... They looked like different monsters now.

I looked towards them and noticed that even the direwolves, especially Ranga have evolved too. I couldn't help but let out a sigh. Evolution's fine and all, the problem is whether these monsters can work together, and secure enough food, clothes, and shelter.

"Sigh, Rigurd. Gather everyone, we will now discuss about the roles and rules."

"Hai!"

•••••••••••••••••

Everyone gathered in the center of the village and I am currently sitting on the ground while leaning my back to Ranga, who was laying on the ground behind me.

I was watching them talking to themselves and not giving me attention, until It reached the point where It started to annoy me. I released all of my aura to get their attention, and I was successful. Since they've named by me now, they wouldn't get weak around even If I released this much aura.