Chapter 7: Shizu

I am currently in one of the lakes with Ranga since there's something I wanted to try, and he accompany me. I wanted to try out this new technique that i've got.

I focus my attention towards those huge boulder in the middle of lake.

"Black Lightning!"

As soon as I shouted those words, a powerful black lightning got out of my palm and hit directly boulder. Needless to say that it got shattered by the power, and a huge hole was made in the lake.

Should keep this technique....

That's insanely powerful. I hoped the day where I would need to use it to people wouldn't come. I can't just also use it just anywhere.

"Let's go back now, Ranga." I hop on his back and we goes back to the village.

Several weeks had passed since I returned from Dwargon with Kaijin and company. Things are going more smoothly now in our village.

First thing first, Kaijin has started to teach some of the goblins how to create or made a sword. He looks satisfied and happy, so I guess I don't have to worry about anything.

Meanwhile Garm, the oldest from the three dwrves brothers, is assigned in making armor and clothing.

The second oldest is Dord, who's a master artisan even among dwarves.

The youngest is Myrd, he's a real pro when it comes to architecture and arts.

They all looked like happy with their assigned job, so I didn't get a complaint from them. Much to my relief, the goblin is listening well to them.

Thanks to Myrd, the village looks more refined now although there's still not much houses here. Well, i'm not expecting a fast job. Maybe I make a robot to help from building house?

Nah, I don't want to use my skill like that. I'll just use this Creativity skill to create skill, and some other unimportant things like my own clothes.

Besides, under the dwarves' directions, the goblins were working on building a new village.

Things were kind of crazy for a while after we got back from Dwargon, though....

Another 500 goblins joined us after knowing the situation here. So I let them since they will just get eliminate in the forest if I let them be, and so I named them too....

My magicule after naming them was close to dangerous, to be honest. I almost went to sleep mode that time.

And Gobta.... That's why I felt like I forgot something, because I forgot about him. Thankfully, due to his begging and desperation, he was able to summon his wolf using his shadow.

Which is I think is quite amazing.

"Rimuru-sama!"

I looked towards the voice and sae Rigurd running towards me.

Speaking of him, he ranked up from Goblin Lord to Goblin King. He is now the head of all the goblins including to those who joined us.

They kind of force the role onto him, and he doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

"Is everything alright?"

"We've received a message from Rigur and the surveillance squad. They found suspicious individuals in the forest."

"Monsters?"

"No, human."

Human?

"They might be scouts from a neighbouring country seeking to expand their domain."