Canon event?

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - -୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

The wind blew in my chocolate toned hair as I was sitting on a rooftop of a large building in New York. I loved New York. So full of lights. Possibilities. When I was young I never thought I'd end up here. It was always a dream but nothing I ever thought I'd achieve. I reapplied my red lipstick before I felt my senses go up. My spider sense. I slipped my mask back on that only covered half my face. Running up I swung myself off the building. I loved the feeling of falling. It was so freeing.

I got my web hooked on a building and caught myself before I gently placed my feet down on the ground. I looked around keen on finding out what my senses had alerted me of. That's when I felt my senses go up again as I heard a woman scream. But it sounded awfully familliar. I crept up behind the corner of an alley. I snuck a peak into the alley and saw two guys pointing a gun at an older woman. My eyes went wide when I saw who the woman was. My mother.

She looked so scared. Her hands were up showing signs of surrender. A tear fell down her cheek. That's when I decided I couldn't wait any longer. I snuck up behind the two men.

"Give me your money lady! Don't make me pull this trigger!" The man yelled.

I shot webs at both their heads and knocked them together. They both fell to the ground groaning.

"Mo- uh, Ma'am are you alright?" I asked.

She nodded with a smile.

"Gracias. Oh sorry. Thank you." She said.

That's when one of the two men unexpectedly stood up and fired his gun. In that moment it was as if the entire world slowed down. The bullet was going straight towards my mother. I couldn't let that happen. I didn't know what to do so I dove in front of my mother and pushed her aside. Then the world went back to regular speed. The gunshot was heard, leaving a ringing in my ears. I let my mouth hang open as I felt the unimaginable pain coming from my abdomen. I looked down and saw the blood gushing out. I put my hand over the leaking wound as I felt my knees go weak. The two men ran away as I heard my mother scream for help.

I leaned against the alleyway wall and slid down against it. My mother dove down to try to help me. My vision was getting blurry but I all of the sudden saw an orange hole open up out of thin air. Out of it stepped a very tall, muscular man in a spider suit. He leaned over me inspecting my wound but didn't say a word. Then he picked me up like I weighed nothing.

"¿Eres dios? (Are you god?)" I asked in my weak state.

He chuckled.

"No. Pero voy a cuidar de ti. (No. But I'm going to take care of you.)

His voice was deep and a little raspy. I just nodded before I felt everything go dark.

I woke up with my ears ringing and my head pounding. I felt nauseous as I fluttered my eyes open. My eyes adjusted to my surroundings and I realised I had woken up in a hospital bed. But this wasn't your typical hospital. As I looked around all I could see was people walking around in spider suits. What the hell?

"I thought you'd never wake." I heard a voice say.

I jolted which caused me immence pain.

"Jesus, ow."

I turned to the figure. It was the guy who had carried me when I was bleeding out. He was stood with his arms crossed, looking out the window. His spiderman mask covering his face.

"You. How did I get here? Where am I? Am I dead?" I asked.

"Not yet you aren't. Unfortunately you're in my dimension."