Rush

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Later that night I was getting ready to go out with Gwen, Hobie, Miguel and Dante. Appearently it was a sort of ritual that whenever Dante would come to visit, they would go out. Miguel had asked me nearly a billion times if I was feeling alright enough to go out. I had reassured him more times then I could count. I was standing in the bedroom, attempting to zip up my own dress. It had long sleeves and a half turtleneck and was black. The zipper ran all the way down the back. I tried to get the zipper all the way up but it wouldn't budge.

That's when I felt hands slither around my waist. I turned my hand to see Miguel in my periphrial vision.

"You need help?" He asked in a soft voice.

I nodded. He studied my back before zipping up the dress slowly. I could feel his scent linger all around me. It was intoxicating. Him towering over me behind me was killing me. When the dress was fully zipped I turned around and looked up at him.

"Is it bad?" I asked talking about the bruises on my back from fighting Jack. I looked down at my feet in embarrassment.

"Nothing could ever make you less beautiful." he said in a voice that made my knees weak.

I looked up at him once more. His eyes were locked in mine. His hands slid onto my waist again.

"Are you sure you want to go out tonight? We could just stay in and order something." He asked.

"As much as I would love that, I'm fine. I just want to forget Jack."

"Okay. Then tonight I'll help you do that." he said.

I gave him a slight smile before I turned around and grabbed my lipstick. I turned to the mirror and put it on. Cherry red. As I stood in front of the mirror and let the lipstick glide onto my lips, leaving it's color behind, Miguel was studying me while standing with his arms crossed and leaned against the doorframe. I turned around and looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

He put his hands up in surrender and turned around, walking out of the bedroom. I chuckled and finished touching up my makeup. Then I strapped on my heels and walked out of the bedroom. Dante had showed up in the time I was touching up my makeup. The bedroom was slightly lifted from the rest of the apartment so there are two steps to be able to reach the rest of the apartment. I opened the bedroom door and both Dante and Miguel turned around to face me.

"Woah." Dante said

"You get used to it." Miguel said leaning into Dante's ear before walking up to me and took my hand as I walked down the steps in my heels.

"Are you guys ready?" I asked.

"Uh huh." Dante said with his lips still parted.

"Oh Miguel, before we go." I said turning to Miguel.

He turned his attention to me.

"Wipe up the drool." I chuckled, pointing at Dante.

Miguel gave his brother a look before Dante straightened up.

"Alright perfect." I chuckled before I started walking out of the apartment, grabbing my bag and my jacket on the way out.

I didn't put it on through. I had it hanging over my arm. Miguel put his jacket on and we walked out into the dormitory corridor where the rest were standing. Miles and Pavitr were busy so they couldn't be there.