Mission

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

The next morning I woke up with Miguel on the floor on a mattress. I looked over at him. He looked so peaceful. His chest was rising and falling in perfect rhythm and his skin was glowing in the morning light.

I looked over at my phone and saw that it was 6AM. My phone was the only thing of mine that I had with me from my belongings. It barely worked in this dimension and all the phone numbers were inactivated or someone else answered. I looked around to find my suit neatly hung on the door.

Lyla popped up in front of me. I help up my finger over my lips as to tell her to stay quiet. I pointed towards Miguel to show that he was sleeping. I walked out of the bedroom and Lyla followed behind.

"I've picked out some clothes for you. I figured it would fit you and your style." She said motioning to the living room.

There were a bunch of bags filled with clothes.

"Thank you Lyla. I appreciate it."

"Yeah you don't gotta wear Miguel's stuff anymore."

"Yeah.." I said slowly.

I kinda enjoyed wearing Miguel's sweatshirt. It was big. And comfortable. And it smelled a bit like him. Which is a weird thing to say. I know.

"Is something wrong?" Lyla asked.

"No. Everything's great. Thank you." I smiled.

"Let me know if there's anything else you need. I included some makeup and hair tools in there but try to be neat or Miguel might actually kill you." She chuckled.

"Thank you." I said once more before Lyla winked and disappeared.

I exhaled and walked up to the bags of clothes. I picked up a few pieces and examined them. Lyla chose very well. I turned my heel and walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and examined the contents. Nothing interesting.

"Why is this man so boring? Not even a box of pancake mix." I mumbled.

"Pancake mix is in the cupboards."

I jolted and turned around to face Miguel who had woken up.

"Jesus fucking christ Miguel don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry."

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No you were quiet. Very surprising."

"Ha ha." I answered sarcastically.

Then I noticed it. Miguel wasn't wearing a shirt. He was leaning against the doorframe to the room. His sweatpants were still on though. I took a deep breath in. God he looked good. His abs chisled and his chest mighty. I don't even know what I'm saying at this point. He messed with my brain in unimaginable ways.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said nonchalantly.

He slowly stepped out from the doorframe and into the kitchen, he walked closer and closer until he was towering over me. My breathing was getting rapid and my heart going crazy. I knew he heard it. I tried to calm down. That's when he reached his hand out...and opened the fridge behind me.