Daring

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

After leaving Hobie standing at the bar I decided to get onto the dancefloor while the drinks sink in and work it's magic. If I was going to deal with Miguel tonight I was going to need it. I knew I also had to think of a way to get rid of Jack since he was driving a wedge between me and Miguel, although Miguel would've been able to do that just fine all on his own. 

As I stepped onto the dancefloor some guy approached me. He looked to be spanish as well. He had a black shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned and his sleeves rolled up with a silver chain underneath. The sleeves rolled up showing a watch and his bulging veins. His hair was brown and neatly cut on the sides leaving the top gorgeously messy. His jaw sharp and his build tall. He looked down at me with his warm brown eyes.

"Hey." he said as we made eye contact.

"Hey." I said.

"Wanna dance?" He asked, reaching his hand out. 

"Sure." I smiled. 

I put my hand in his and he led me further onto the dancefloor where we started dancing against eachother in rhythm to the music. We danced toghether for a good 30 minutes and when the alcohol had fully sinked in I leaned into his ear.

"Hey I'm feeling a bit dizzy I think I drank too much." I slurred trying to overpower the blaring music. 

"Okay, come on. Let's get you a water." He said leading me out of the crown and to the bar. 

He helped me get seated on one of the bar stools and told the bartender to get me a water. 

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"Julie. You?"

"I'm Dante. Although I doubt you're gonna remember that tomorrow." He smiled.

I chuckled.

"I hope I do. You're quite memorable."

"How so?" He asked.

"Well I don't think I've ever actually met a nice guy at a bar." 

He smiled in response.

"Well I do what I can." He said tucking my hair behind my ear.

Just as I was about to speak up again Hobie reappears out of thin air.

"Julie." He says.

"Heyyyyy hobie!" I say in an excited voice.

"Okay, that's how I know you've had too much to drink, you're never excited to see me." Hobie said beforeputting my arm around his shoulders.

He turned to Dante.

"Cheers mate." He said before helping me off the bar stool and out of the night club.

As we were walking back to spider society my feet started aching. 

"Hobie my feet hurt. I hate these heels they're miniature torture devices." I slurred.