Hate

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

I woke up in the hospital at the spider society. Just like last time, Miguel was standing there right by my side, looking out the window. His hands on his hips. He turned when he heard me behind him.

"You're awake."

"Yeah. Did they get the dagger out?" I asked still a little disoriented.

"Yeah but you lost a lot of blood. You're on an IV drip." Miguel sighed.

I stayed quiet. I was waiting for the part where Miguel was going to bitch me out for going to my dimension. I sat up so I was sitting up straight. My leg really hurt. Getting a 10cm dagger blade into the thigh wasn't a small thing.

"You were incredibly reckless. What were you thinking?" Miguel asked, visibly mad.

He was pacing around the room with his hands on his hips still. He wouldn't meet my gaze.

"I was thinking that I could be an advantage to you. This is my dimension we're talking about."

"You purposely put yourself in danger!"

"Isn't that what we all do?" I retorted.

"I told you explicitly that you weren't allowed in that dimension! I was very clear! You ended up getting hurt and you could have hurt the other's by interfering with our mission you understand that right?!"

"Yeah but that's not really why you're mad is it?" I said and Miguel became silent.

He stopped pacing and looked at me with a cold death stare. He knew exactly what I was going to ask him about.

"Miguel. You lied to me. And I found out. That's why you're mad. Because I went into my dimension and found out that it's not actually falling apart. That's the only reason you're mad!" I said raising my voice.

"What are you talking about?" He asked trying to play it off.

"My dimension isn't falling apart. Why? I interrupted the canon event. And even if you managed to fix it. Why wouldn't you say anything?" I said feeling my rage build up.

"I-..." he said speechless.

"Miguel answer me! Why is my apartment empty? Where is my mother? Why isn't my dimension falling apart?!" I said demanding an answer.

He stood quiet. I felt myself getting more rageful. I grabbed a glass of water and threw it at the wall right next to him.

"Answer me! Hijo de puta! (Son of a bitch)"

"Your mother is dead." He said avoiding eye contact.

My face and heart dropped. I swear I felt my heart break into a million pieces. I suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe. Like the world was falling apart around me. Everything was slowing down. I could hear my heartbeat thumping in my ears. It was if my heart stopped. It was barely beating. My palms were getting sweaty. This wasn't happening. He can't be serious.

"What?" I asked feeling my eyes watering.

I felt my mouth getting dry. This couldn't be true.