BEWAKOOF INSAAN

Abhimanyu Singh
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hug my best friend, Avinash and suddenly a female voice started yelling.

"AKHE HAI YA BUTTON, DEKH KE NAHI CHAL SAKTE!! BEWAKOOF INSAAN!! "
[Are you blink or what? Can't you walk properly!! Idiot]

I turn and see a broken vase on the floor and a girl standing near it, glaring at me.

"I'm sorry, tum itni choti ho ki dikhi hi nahi!!" I reply sarcastically, smirking. Why I did that?? Because she said it rudely and I'm not of forgiving nature. And yess, I know it was my mistake.
[I'm sorry i didn't see it. And yeah i have eyes maybe you came in between by mistake.]

I heard Avinash whispering DEAD. Why??

"You know what? You need an eye as well as brain transplant. Oops!! My bad tumhare pass dimag hi nahi hai toh transplant kaise hoga." She said with her voice increasing every time.
[You don't have a brain than how will it be a transplant.]

She glanced at her vase and closed her eyes for a sec and then walked towards me.

"Aaj kisi ki marne ki ichha hai mere haatho." She grabbed my collar but before she could punch, my bodyguard held her back.
[Today someone have death wish.]

I dusted my collars setting them again.
Idiot girl!!

"Leave me you dumb ass!!" She shouted.

"Aree kya kar rahe ho tum chodo usse" Avinash said from behind. My bodyguard left her and she glared at me. Is she serious??
[What are you doing, leave her.]

"Send me your details I'll transfer you the money." I said and turned back but she held my coat from behind and dragged me a bit.

"AKAL KE ANDHE INSAAN!! BEWAKOOF KAHI KE!! TUMHE LAGTA HAI TUMHARE PAISO KE LIYE MAR RAHI HU MAI!!"
She yelled coming forward.
[You dumb man!! Idiot!! You think I'm dying for your money.]

She was held by my bodyguard but she turned back and punched him on the face. The fuck is wrong with this girl!!!

"Divisha, calm down. We will fix the vase. Abhimanyu, leave for your room on 1st floor. Second room!!" Avi said holding her and dragging her from there.
[Divisha it's okay, I will get it fixed. Abhimanyu did it by mistake.]

Ufff!! What's with this girl?? Ek vase ke liye pura ghar ser pe utha liya.
Stay away from her, Abhimanyu!!
Yess!! That's what I will do🙂👍

I gazed at my bodyguard, Amit whose nose was bleeding. Shit!! How is her punch so powerful. This girl!!! I went towards him, in the mean Avinash's mother came with first aid box. Aunty helped him and apologized for the girl.

"I'm sorry beta, meri beti ka gussa tez hai." She said and gave Amit some medicines and asked him to rest.

I moved towards stairs. What is happening with me? I came here for my best friend's wedding and I got yelled by a girl for a mere vase. And she punched my bodyguard which resulted into nose bleeding. She needs to be admitted in a mental hospital, For sure.
I'm going to make her regret her words.
She ruined my mood as well as my coat. Dumb girl!!
Btw I'm Abhimanyu Singh, CEO of Emway Incorporation. No.1 company of India.

I reach the room which Abhimanyu told me and took a nice long shower.
It was hell needed after the drama.

I come out of the washroom wearing comfy clothes. I laid on the bed and soon sleep took over me.

Author's pov

Meanwhile

"Chodo mujhe bhai!! Uski toh chatni bana dungi mai!!" Divisha said to Avinash who was dragging her towards the garden.
(Leave me bro!! I'm going to kill him)

"Divisha, listen to me atleast." Avinash said leaving her to which she nodded.

"He is my friend, Abhimanyu. He broke that vase my mistake. And I'll get it fixed after the wedding." He tried to make her understand

"You didn't see how he talked to me. He didn't even apologize to me instead he was showing off his money." She again started yelling.

"Aree meri maa shant hoja!! I told you na he didn't do it purposely. Aur tujhe office ke liye late nahi ho raha?" He said instantly changing the topic.
(Please calm down!!
Aren't you getting late for the office?)

"Aree mera office!!!! Uss chamgadar ki shakal jaise ko toh badme dekhungi." She said running towards the house to get her things.
[My office!!! I'll see that bat faced human later.]

In the Evening

Abhimanyu woke up from his sleep and after using his phone for some time he went downstairs.

He saw his friends standing in the hall who have arrived now only.

"Hey everyone!" He said catching everyone's attention.

"Ohh myy Godd!! Am I dreaming? Is he 'The Abhimanyu Singh' CEO of no. 1 company in India?? Pinch me someone. Pinch me!!" Ansh said like he is getting the biggest shock of his life. And Vivaan pinched him harshly resulting into his scream.

"Ho gaya tera?? Kitna overacting karta hai yarr tu." Abhimanyu said
(Are you done?? How much overacting you do na.)

"Vaise yarr yeh bata ki tu apne business aur uski baato ke bina itne din raha raha paega?" He glared at krish for this silly question
[By the way, will you be able to live without your business and its talks.]

"Okay sorry" he said grinning

After their teasing session, they walked to the lawn towards the main door and sat on the chairs. They talked for some good hours, catching up about their lives and businesses.

{A/n: Abhi toh yeh bol rahe thee ki business ki baate nahi karenge😏🔪}

After that everyone left for their rooms and only Avinash and Abhimanyu were left.

"Abhimanyu, I'm sorry for morning. Actually she is my younger sister and she loves that vase which broke in the evening. And she was just a little angry about it." Avinash explained

"Little?" Abhimanyu asked

"Aree I'm seriously sorry. Actually she have anger issues. And she is possessive for her things. The vase was important for her. She don't know........" Avinash started blabbering things but Abhimanyu stopped him in between

"It's okay bro! I was just kidding. Let's go inside. It'll be dinner time soon."Abhimanyu said trying to calm him down and then they went inside.

Then they sat on the dinner table waiting for everyone to come. But divisha was late so they finished their dinner and sat on the sofas.

But soon everyone started leaving as it was getting late. Only Avinash, his friends and his father were sitting. Divisha's mother came with an angry look and phone in her hand.

"Abhi tak yeh ladki nahi aayi hai. 11 bajne ko aaye hai. Call bhi nahi utha rahi aapki pyari beti." She said to her father and he replied that she'll come soon.
(This girl is not here till yet. It's going to be 11 soon. Your lovely daughter is not even answering calls.)

"Aa gayi papa ki pyari beti!!" Avinash said.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heyo guys!!
Here's the chapter which i know is very late but sorryyyyy😗
Bhai bohot saare changes kare hai toh padhne ka kasth kar lena!!
Please share with your friends
And vote and comment
Bye!!!💗💗