The Chamgadar

Divisha Rathore
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
I walk into the house and see my mother blabbering about me. Avinash bhai's friends are sitting on the sofa with papa. After glancing at me Avinash bhai said

"Aa gayi papa ki pyari beti!!"
(Dad's lovely daughter is here!!)

"Aree waah!! Bada jaldi aa gayi aap." My mother taunted me.
(Wow!! You came very early.)

"Maa I had to complete all the remaining work. Aur aapko toh pata hi hai aaj subah kisi bewakoof ki vajah se mai late ho gayi thi." I said the latter part glaring at the 'person'.
(And you know na, in the morning I got late because of an idiot.)

"Divisha Language!! And it happened by mistake too. Now have your dinner...." She said and went towards her room by which i can tell it's gonna take a lot of apologies to calm her down.

I glared at that person as well as my brother. Because he is the reason for this all.

"Tum na mujhse dur rehna varna newspaper me tumhare murder ki khabre chapengi." I said to him
(You stay away from me otherwise news of your murder will be printed in the newspaper.)

"Chal divisha tujhe kaju katli khilata hu." Avinash bhai said distracting me in which he succeeded and we left for the kitchen discussing the functions of the wedding.
(Come divisha, let's eat kaju katli)

Author's pov

Meanwhile in hall

"Bhai kya kaand kiya tune??" Vivaan asked Abhimanyu to which he raised his eyebrows.
(Bro, what did you do??)

"And why do you think I did something??" Abhimanyu asked

"Bhai jis tarah vo tujhe ghoor rahi thi aur mishri jaise mithe shabd bol ke gayi usse toh aisa hi lag raha tha." He replied
(Bro, the way she was glaring at you and said sweet words to you it looked like that.)

"Shut up!! I'm going to sleep."Abhimanyu said with a done face.

"Tumhe raat ko jaagran karna hai??" Abhimanyu asked out of nowhere and everyone shook their head.
(Are you going to be awake all night?)

"Toh mujhe taad kya rahe ho! Sone jao na." He said and left for his room
(So why are you staring at me! Go to sleep.)

"Bhai mujhe toh lagta hai yeh nashe karne lag gaya hai." Ansh said giggling. Then everyone left for their rooms.
(Bro I think something is wrong with him.)

(A/n : I'm sorry but english ke translations me feeling nahi aati!!
Language hi lun.....
Anyways lets continue💀)

Divisha's POV

In the morning, at about 4:00 a.m., I feel something on my body. I see it is someone's hand. It makes my body stiffen but I try to focus, his body is covered with a blanket. I shift a bit turning to his side and kicked him. I switch on the lights and see my best friend, kritika sitting there crying in pain.

She glared at me and yelled.

"Ohh bhen ki la...."
(You fuc......)

"Abee kuttiii..... no gaali!" I interrupted her in between.
(Aee bitch.....no abusive words!)

"Hypocrite saali!! Giraya kyu?"
(Hypocrite!! Why did you kick me?)

"Bhai creeps ki tarah room me aaegi toh kya teri aarti utarungi!"I said with a sleepy
(If you enter my room like a creep then you think I'll treat you well!)

"I was going to surprise you but you were already asleep and now you kicked me." She said with a crying expression.

"So this is not my mistake. Now are you going to sleep on the floor only?" I said with a bored expression.

"Chup raha tu!! Aur so ja kumbhkaran."She said standing from the floor.
(You just shut up!! And sleep.)

"Bol bhi kon raha hai!" I murmured laying on the bed.
(Look who is speaking!)

"I heard it!!" She glared

"Toh gawar sunane ke liye hi bola tha!" I said in a duh tone and then we slept peacefully.
(I said for you to hear.)

I woke up at 9 and went to the washroom saying....

"Kritika wake up! I'm coming from the washroom till then you better wake up or you know my way." In return she hums

After taking a bath, I wore a simple kurta and made a messy bun. Simple and beautiful.

I sit on the bed to annoy my best friend.

"Kritika, wake up!!" I said but did anything happen? No
After a few more times, I give up. Look who was calling me kumbhkaran.
An evil idea came to my mind........😈

I take water from the side table and throw half of the glass on her. She woke up with the jerk and I ran towards the door.

"Badla jarur lungi beta!!!" She yells but I came outside the room.
(I'll definitely take revenge!!)

I went towards the kitchen to see my mother preparing breakfast with maids.
I asked her what she made and started talking while waiting for Kritika to come. After some time I decided to take our breakfast on the lawn. I reached the lawn and started setting up the table but heard the yelling of kritika. I turned to look at kritika running towards me and I started running to save myself.

"Maut ka khel kyu khelti hai tu!!" She yelled
(Why you play the game of death!!)

"Maza aata hai!!" I yelled back looking behind giggling
(It is fun!!)

But as soon as I turned my face I bumped into a wall and my face slammed in it. But how did the wall come in between the lawn??
I move my gaze only to find the least expected person. Yes, THE CHAMGADAR!!

"Tum kal kaha rahi thi tumse dur rahu par ab tum khud mujhse takra rahi ho." He said with a smirk which I will swipe off in a few seconds.
(Yesterday you were telling me to stay away from you but now you are bumping with me.)

"Deewar jaise shareer ko beech lawn me leke khade rahoge toh koi bhi takra jaega!! Pagal!!" I said and moved towards the kritika.
(If you will stand like a wall in between the lawn then anyone will bump into you!! Idiot!!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey everyone!!
Here is the chapter which I know is really late but bro I'm not at fault 😭
I also know that the length of the chapter is short but please adjust 🙂
Tell me how the chapter was.
Vote and comment 😭
Now Bye!!🌸😙✨