Devil

Author's POV
.
.
.
.
.
.

Suddenly the door of the room opened and Kritika stopped her lecture. Yukti came inside with a pissed expression and Avinash was following her like a puppy. 

"What happened bhabhi? Why is your mood off?" 

"See my phone yarr. Divisha wanted my phone for something so I told Avinash about it. He asked Abhimanyu and look what he did." Yukti showed her phone to kritika.

Kritika looked at the phone with pure shock. Because there was Abhimanyu's handprint on the back of the phone and the tempered glass was broken from the front. Kritika showed it to Divisha who looked at it with wide eyes.

"Mujhe toh shak hai ki yeh insaan hai ya shaitan." Divisha muttered.
[I doubt if he's human or devil.]

"You are the reason behind it. And now you are playing innocent. Wow!" Kritika said and now the limelight was not on the phone but the person holding it. DIVISHA RATHORE!

"I think someone called me. I'll come in a minute." She said with a nervous smile.

"Everyone left so no one is there to call you." Avinash said with a tight lipped smile.

"I_I didn't do anything. Wh_why will I do anything to bhabhi's phone." Divisha said stuttering a bit. She cursed herself for stuttering.

"Enough of your lies, Divisha. I'll tell you everything." Kritika said with a sigh and told them everything.

Now, Divisha was sitting like a scared car while the other three were glaring at her. She gave a nervous laugh and said.

"I was just pulling his legs. " 

"Divisha" Avinash said in a calm yet dangerous voice.

"You know what YOU DID!" His voice was rising with every word. The funny guy in him disappeared, he was looking extremely dangerous. Divisha was scared looking at him. Kritika motioned  Yukti to take Avinash outside.

"Leave it guys!" Yukti said holding Avinash's hand and taking him outside.

"I saw him like this 6 years ago." Divisha said with a broken voice. 

"It's okay. We should also leave now. And you are buying me an ice-cream on the way. And we both will curse Abhimanyu eating ice-cream.  He broke that jhumka." Kritika said trying to distract her. Then they left for their ice-cream date. 

After eating ice-creams, they bought some more and went towards the house. When they reached the house, they changed into their night clothes and fell on bed. Sleep was far away from their eyes. So they decided to eat one more ice-cream and then sleep.

Kritika brought ice-cream from the mini fridge. Kritika was sitting and Divisha shifted a bit lying on her thighs.

They started devouring their ice-creams.

"Why don't you like Abhimanyu?" Kritika asked, to which Divisha replied

"You remember the vase Dadi gave me on my 13th birthday. It was the last gift she gave me before she died. He broke that vase. And forget about apologizing, he was blaming me for everything."

"Where is it now?"

"What?"

"The broken pieces! I know you won't just throw them away."