Jhumka

Abhimanyu's POV
.
.
.
.
.

I felt a harsh slap on my cheeks and my cheeks stinks.

I was recovering from the shock when that lady said

"Stay away from my daughter. Cheap!" I could see pure disgust in her eyes. Then she went from there.

I am not able to understand. WHY THE HELL SHE SLAPPED ME AND SAID THOSE WORDS? This was the only question repeating in my head. I heard someone's footsteps and a voice which I very well know.

"Baby see, hu mai South Delhi ki,

Vegan wali diet, almond wala ghee,

Mera Mann jo karega na mai vahi karungi,

Aisi choti moti gaadi me mai nahi baithungi.

Where is my jhumka, let me see."

(A/n : These are the lyrics of a song except the last one.)

I heard her singing this weird song and the way she is coming here, I know she is the reason behind everything. Arghhh!! SHE IS THE REASON I WAS SLAPPED AND INSULTED BY AN UNKNOWN LADY. I WON'T LEAVE HER THIS TIME. IT'S ENOUGH!!

"Wait a minute, It's with me!!" I said

"Waah,  rhyme hogaya!" She said with a grin. Don't do that!!
(Wow, it rhymed!)

She came towards me and forwarded her hand to me for her jhumka. But I grabbed her hand and put her hand on her back,  I pushed her on the nearby wall.

As her back touched the wall, a hiss left her mouth. I tightened my grip on her hand and twisted it a little bit.

"Do you like to get into trouble, Divisha? Wasn't it your plan? Weren't you the reason behind that slap? Weren't you the reason behind the statement that the lady uttered?" I said gritting my teeth.

"Lady, who? I don't know whom you are talking about." She said acting innocent.

"Divisha, I am not in the mood for a joke." I said twisting her hand more, when she hissed I loosened the grip a bit.

"It was a sweet revenge. My cheeks became red because of the allergy I have from haldi. So I thought to make your cheeks red too. " She said slightly caressing my cheek which was slapped.

"You'll regret it. Definitely!" I whispered moving closer to her ear and then left her.

I went towards the main area but she called me again.

"Oye Abhimanyu Singh! Mera jhumka toh dete jao." I looked at the earring in my hands and then at her.
(Hey Abhimanyu Singh! Give my jhumka back.)

"This?" I  asked her to which she  nodded, I dropped the earring and then stepped harshly on it. Just like she stepped on my foot.

"Sweet but not my revenge!"

I took that earring in my hands and gave it to her. The only reaction on her face was shock. I left her there and went to give yukti bhabhi's phone. After giving it to her, I left the venue and went towards the house.

Author's POV

Meanwhile

Divisha was looking at the broken jhumka in her hand with pure shock. She felt someone tap her shoulder. She looked behind and found kritika looking at her hand which was holding broken jhumka.