Bachelor's party

Author's POV
.
.
.
.
.

"Well, we thought about making an entrance. Ab janta ko thoda intezaar toh karna hoga na...." Divisha said as they walked downstairs.
(Now the crowd has to wait for sometime na....)

"Ohh please, I'm tired of your rubbish." Avinash said and she just rolled her eyes.

Then they all went outside and settled in their cars. Kritika, Divisha, and her cousins were sitting in one car and Avinash and his friends were in the other car. As everyone settled, they left for the club.

Soon they reached their destination and found Yukti and her cousins already present there. They greeted each other with smiles and went towards the club. Guards checked their identity and they entered inside.

As they entered the party music reverberated through the air, an irresistible fusion of beats and melodies that ignited the dance floor. At the center of it all, a crowd of revelers moved in unison, their movements fluid and effortless as they surrendered to the intoxicating beat.

Nestled against one side of the room, the bar area pulsed with an energy all its own. The clinking of glasses and the murmur of conversation could be heard.

Avinash and his friends led the way towards a table booked by them. Everyone took their seats on the chairs and started talking to each other. After a while, they gave the orders for the drinks and started talking among themselves.

"Kriti and yukti, why didn't you order something?" Krish asked out of curiosity.

"Cause we don't drink, stupid." They said in a duh tone.

"But we are in a club, at least today you both should have drinks." He said

"There should be someone who will throw you all in the cars when you can't even walk on your own legs." Kritika said with a tight lipped smile.

Soon everyone started going on the dance floor. There were only kritika, Divisha, Avinash, Abhimanyu and Yukti left on the table. They started 'oh so boring' conversation in which no one was interested. Out of nowhere, Yukti started asking about their crushes.

"Achha, tell me who is your crush?" She asked kritika who replied as

"I have a huge crush on the South actor, Allu Arjun." She said with a dreamy expression but Divisha mimicked her and said

"'I have a huge crush on the South actor, Allu Arjun.' See your face before making a crush. And much to your dismay, he is married with two beautiful children. " A smirk plastered on divisha's face and everyone chuckled

"Just shut up! I can at least be a little delusional." She said glaring at Divisha.

"Oh my gosh! If you are a little delusional then I'm the most innocent person alive in this universe." Divisha replied

"If you are inn....."

"Okay okay guys. Abhimanyu, you tell us about your crush." Yukti interrupted their banter.

"I never had a crush on anyone." He said with a straight face.

"Ohh please!" Avinash said giving him a side eye.

"Achha, so any girl who had a crush on you?" Yukti asked raising her eyebrows and he hummed.

"Many girls had a crush on me." He said.

"Ohh! If you have their numbers, give it to me I'll pay for their eye treatment. Poor girls!" Divisha said shaking her head.

Everyone started laughing at Divisha's comment and Abhimanyu looked at her in shock trying to process. After a few seconds, he glared at her and said