Inner thoughts

Abhimanyu's POV
.
.
.
.
.

When we came back from the party, I changed my clothes and went to sleep. I couldn't sleep so I thought about today's incident. I don't know to whom she was talking at that time, his back was towards me and I couldn't see his face.

When he left she started talking to a girl, I didn't know about her either. Then the girl left in a car and that's when Divisha saw me. She ignored me and went in another direction. When I saw the condition of her hand, I got worried about her but she didn't reply to me.

I don't know what happened to me that I started dragging her without her consent. She even opposed me but I dragged her. And at this moment, I want to kill myself because of how I treated her.

After a few minutes of teaching myself some etiquette, I went into a deep slumber.

I woke up at midnight as I felt a sudden restlessness . I saw water was finished in jug. I went downstairs to take a water bottle.

As I reached downstairs, I saw someone roaming around. Goosebumps crept up as I saw a girl was roaming around with her back towards mine.

When she moved in another direction, I saw her face. She was Divisha and it seemed like she hadn't seen me because she didn't reacted.

I monitored her activities for a few minutes. She was just roaming around as if her body was moving on its own and her face was unreadable.

When I gave up and was about to go towards her, I saw tears started flowing from her eyes. I felt my stomach drop as I watched her tear stricken face. I don't know about anyone but I never wanted to see her like that.

At that moment, I wanted to go to her and hug her till the time all her tears were gone. I didn't wanted to see her blank face and tears in her eyes. I just wanted to see some expression on her face, doesn't matter if it was anger or happiness.

I want to go to her and talk to her about all her problems whether it is small or big. I know, I never liked her much but something is happening with me. She is doing something to me. I like how she gets irritated by my single comment. I like how she do crazy stuff with her best friend. I like how she laughs with her whole heart.

I can't do anything right now because if I go to her she will think that she is weak. I know she will feel that she is wrong because she showed her tears. I know this feeling very well and I so want to prove her wrong.

Because I want to tell her how strong she is. I want to tell her how bravely she faced all the problems. I want to support her and do everything in my hands to make her feel good and to see that smile on her face.

I watched her for about 40 minutes, finally she went to her room. I took a water bottle from the kitchen and went to my room. I slept after thinking for 2-3 hours.

I woke up late in the morning basically in the afternoon, as I slept late last night. Last night's event came rushing into my mind and then I remembered about her. I felt a pain in my heart as I thought about her face.

I went into the shower to freshen up and took a nice, long bath. After bathing, I sat on the bed and thought about something which will light up everyone's mood.

(A/n: Sabka ya sirf Divisha ka
Bolo na Abhimanyu.......👽)

How about if we all youngsters have a lunch together. I know we went to a party last night but we didn't talked much in that.

But they all will be sleeping till now and these lazy people won't even listen to me. I'll take help from Aunty. (Avinash's mother)

(A/n: Tikdam laga li Bhai isne toh! Divisha se jyada dimag hai isme👽
Usse ek dhang ka idea nahi dhunda ja raha isse badle lene ke liye.)

I went downstairs and found elders sitting in hall. I wished good morning to everyone and then went inside kitchen to Aunty.

"Aunty! I need a little help from you." I said to her

I told her about my plan to which she agreed. I started helping her and then we started our plan.

Divisha's POV

I was sleeping peacefully, I wanted no one to wake me up from this sleep. That's when someone decided to ruin my sleep. Huhh!! No one let me sleep peacefully.

Someone was knocking at the door simultaneously making me groan. I ignored it and slept again, that's when I heard my mom yelling.

"Divishaaaaaa!!" I sat up with a jerk and ran towards the door. I opened the door and found my mother glaring at me.

"Kya hua Maa?" I said nervously
(What happened, mom?)

"15 minute me taiyar hoke neeche aao dono." She said to me and kritika who was sitting on the bed. We both gulped as my mother left.
(Get ready and come within 15 minutes.)

"Ab kya Kiya tune?" Kritika said
(What did you do now?)

"Maine?? Pagal dikhti hu kya jo Sher ke muh me haath dungi." I said and ran towards the washroom.
(Me?? I'm not an idiot that I'll go to the lion's den.)

"Heyyyy! Mujhe nahane de, tu 10 ghante laga degi. Aur Teri vajah se aunty mujhe bhi datengi." She said running towards me.
(Let me bath, you'll take 10 hours. And because of you aunty will scold me.)

"Fuck off!" I said and locked the bathroom door.

"This is the last time I'm tolerating you. Next time you'll die from my hands." She yelled from outside and I ignored her warning like you'll ignore your studies.

I took a quick shower and changed my clothes. Kritika also went to take a bath and I waited for her because why should I go to lion's den and die alone.

When she came out, we both ran towards the hall and found all the youngsters gathered there. Did we really messed up?

I went and stood near my brother and we started murmuring about our conditions.

"Aaj toh maut ka nanga naach hoga!" I said when my mother came towards us with a spatula in her hand.
(Today we all will die!)

"Of course, And you'll be the one suffering the most." He said with a tight lipped smile. I looked at him confused but then he held my hand which was injured and that's when I realised what he meant. Shit!! How can I forget about it.

"Divisha!!" My mother said and I nervously smiled looking towards her.

Hey!!
Here is the chapter.
Let me know how it was.
Also vote on the chapters!
As soon as the target will be completed, I'll post the chapters.

Target:

Vote : 18
Comments : 13

Lastly, follow me on Instagram for spoilers.
Insta I'd : nehs_delirante
Thank you!!
Bye bye!!