Let me help

Abhimanyu Singh
.
.
.
.
.

"Deewar jaise shareer ko beech lawn me leke khade rahoge toh koi bhi takra jaega!! Pagal!!" Divisha yelled and went away.
(If you will stand like a wall in between the lawn then anyone will bump into you!! Idiot!!)

What the hell??? What just happened, right now?? I just wanted to tease her and she just insulted me for the nth time since yesterday.

"Kya hua bhai?" Avinash asked coming from behind and putting his hand on my shoulder.
(What happened bro?)

"Bhai teri behen thodi satki hui hai kya??" I said looking at her who was now laughing with her friend.
(Bro, is your sister a little crazy?)

"Thodi nahi bhai puri hi satki hui hai!! Vaise ab kya kiya isne?" He said looking at them and then turning to me.
(Not a little bro, she's totally crazy!! By the way, what did she do?)

"Bhai befaltu me suna ke chali gayi!!"
(She yelled at me for no reason!!)

"Bhai tujhe toh sirf sunaya hai mujhe toh peet ke chali jaati hai!!" Avinash said with a bored face.🥱
(Bro, she just yelled at you, she beat me without any reason!!)

After that we went to have breakfast with our friends.

Author's POV

After having breakfast, everyone started helping in preparations of sangeet.

At about 6 o'clock, the preparations were completed and everyone went to their rooms to get ready.

After reaching the room, Divisha and kritika started getting ready for the function. They wore beautiful lehengas with minimal makeup and high heels, small matching pendants and heavy earrings.

When they were ready they looked at each other and complimented them. They took several pics and finally went downstairs.

As they reached the lawn, mostly relatives were present. Divisha saw her mother coming towards them.

"Kitni sundar lag rahi ho tum dono. Buri nazar na lag jaye meri bachhiyo ko!!" She said applying kohl behind their ears. Then they went to meet relatives.
(You both are looking beautiful. Let no one's evil eye be on you.)

Soon all the boys arrived in the lawn with their stunning outfits. After sometime everyone took their seats and the host welcomed everyone.

With that the function went on with everyone doing their performance.

Divisha's POV

"Kritika bhook nahi lag rahi tujhe?" I asked Kritika who was busy on her phone.
(Kritika, aren't you hungry?)

"Tu humesha bhooki hi rehti hai kya? Abhi thodi der pehle toh function start hua tha!!" She replied
(Are you always hungry? Function started sometime before only!!)

"Uss thodi der ko 3 ghante ho gaye hai. Uppar se heels me naach naach ke pairo me dard ho gaya." I said controlling my anger.
(That sometime was 3 hours ago. And after dancing in these heels my legs are hurting.)

"Chal meri maa, tujhe khana khilati hu." She said standing up and dragging me.
(Come, we'll eat something.)

We went to have food at the stalls. We were having our food in the other garden when one of the bhabhi's cousins called kritika.
(A/n - Batao kaisi dost hai isse chodh ke chali gayi😔💀🔪)