Not Compatible

Divisha's POV
.
.
.
.
.

"Divisha!" My mother said and I nervously smiled looking at her.

"Yes, maa!" She said nervously. She came in front of me and raised her hand. I shut my eyes tightly knowing what is about to come.

"Yeh le tera ek earring mila mujhe subah, shayad kal gir gaya ho." I opened my eyes after hearing her words.
(Take your earring, I found it in the morning. Maybe it fell yesterday.)

"Bas itni si baat thi?" I asked, to which she nodded her head.
(That's it?)

"Mujhe laga inhe mere saare kaand pata chal gaye!" I mumbled to myself.
(I thought she got to know about my all wrongdoings.)

"Kaand?" She said raising her eyebrows and I realised I said it loudly.
(Wrongdoings)

"Konsa kaand? Maine toh kuch bola hi nahi" I said with a nervous laugh. Then she ordered us to come in the lawn and she went towards the kitchen. Ufff!! She is dangerous. I'm still confused why she didn't say anything related to my hand. Leave it!
(Which wrongdoings ? I never said anything.)

Author's POV

They all went towards the lawn as today lunch was set up in the lawn on someone's special request.

They all settled in the seats and started to serve themselves. She noticed that everything was her favourite. When her mother arrived there, she asked about it.

"Who said I made it for you? It is Abhimanyu's favourite so I made it for him." Her mother replied with a huge smile on her face. She made a sour face after hearing his name.

But shrugged it off and started eating happily, laughing and talking to others in between. Abhimanyu was looking at her with a satisfied smile as he was able to make her smile. He looked at his plate and sighed.

How will I eat this food now? Why does she like these things? He thought

"Beta eat this! I wanted to try these but never got a chance. I thought about making these today." She said offering him rasmalai.

He gave her a huge smile and started eating it as it was his favourite. He appreciated Lata's cooking skills.

(A/n: Lata is divisha's mother, if you'll remember because I forgot. 🫣👽)

As Divisha was leaving, she saw a movie scene on a kid's phone who was sitting on a chair nearby. After watching that scene, something hit her mind and she got the idea of taking revenge from Abhimanyu.

After completing their lunch, everyone went to their rooms as in the evening it was Avinash and Yukti's wedding. They need to do a lot of preparations.

In the evening

Everyone got ready in the evening after completing all the work. Girls were ready for the function and so were boys. They went downstairs and everyone was ready to depart to the bride's house. They went outside the house and danced a lot.

When they reached their house, they did some ceremonies and then everyone took their seats. Yukti came after some time and she was looking beautiful in her bridal lehenga.