Makeover

Author's POV
.
.
.
.
.
.
As today was the haldi and mehendi function, everyone was getting ready in their rooms. Everyone wore clothes according to the theme which was yellow and green.(As usual) Both the families decided to do this function together.

In Divisha's room, both the girls were almost ready with their beautiful anarkali kurti, no jewellery except earrings and juttis with embroidery work.

Divisha's leg was better because of ice packs and she could walk but still she had to be careful and could not wear heels.

(Divisha's outfit)

They were talking and laughing about any random topic. They heard the yelling of Divisha's mother, Lata.

"Aree tumhara sajna savarna khatam ho gaya toh function shuru karva lo!!"
(If you are ready then start the function!!)

"Chal le bhen!!" They both said in a sync and left for the function area.
(Let's go sis!!)

Meanwhile

All the boys had already arrived in the open area for haldi. Everything was set and the function was about to start. All the guests were present there and soon Yukti's family also arrived. Avinash's family welcomed them with big smiles.

Function started and slowly everybody started applying haldi paste on Avinash and Yukti's face and body. Soon every elder finished and only youngsters were left to apply it.

Abhimanyu's POV

Girls started applying haldi paste on their face painting their face fully with haldi.

Lastly, it was Divisha's turn she took two flowers from a plate and applied some haldi on it and slightly brushed it on their faces, leaving them fast.
How dramatic!! Looks like her hands will get germs if she even touches it.
Should I ruin her drama and.......🤫

All the boys started applying paste on their faces. Lastly I went to them and applied paste on their faces. Then I looked at all the boys who were standing behind Avinash. I smirked and they in return showed a thumbs up.

"Go!!" I said and all the boys lifted Avinash from his seat taking him to the small haldi pool prepared by us.

(Photos nahi mili guyss)

"No please guys!! NO!!" He yelled but they threw him in the pool and after sometime he started pulling them into the pool.

All the girls were laughing and giggling but Divisha was standing there with a wrinkled nose. What is she finding disgusting in it?? Then she left from there towards the entrance of the house.

Let's irritate her!!! Why don't we take revenge!!

I took turmeric paste in my hands and left towards where she left. I found her standing in the main hall near the window with her back towards me. I slowly went towards her and found her using her phone.