𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

"What did you and Sarah have planned?" Matt asked as he finished his waffles. "We want to play hide and seek!" Madi jumped up as Chris and Matt made eye contact. "I am so down," Matt said as he stood beside Sarah, smiling.

"Are we all invited to play?" Chris said as he turned to Sarah. "Yeah, of course," She shrugged. "I wanna be it!" Madi said as they all nodded. "The whole house allowed?" Chris asked as he stood up from the stool, ready to play. "Yes! Except outside," Madi smiled as everyone seemed to excited about playing hide and seek.

"First one to get found is the next it?" Matt asked as Madi nodded. Sarah was surprised by how serious this was getting.

"Okay! Turn around and count to ten!" Matt said as he waited for his little sister to turn around to dart out of the room. "One!"

"Wait only to ten?" Sarah asked scared as Chris ran downstairs.

"Two..." Madi continued as Sarah groaned and ran after Chris.
"Owen! Where can I hide?" Sarah whispered yelling as she was freaking out.

"I don't know!" Chris said as he opened the door to a closet, that was next to the entrance. He got inside and watched Sarah frantically run around, he was holding in his laughter until he heard Madi yell "Ready or Not, Here I come!"

"Sarah!" Chris whispered and signaled for her to hide with him, which she quickly did. He closed the closet door as quietly as possible. They heard Madi stomping upstairs and they both sighed.

"Thanks," She pursed her lips awkwardly as he nodded. She looked down at what he was wearing and smiled. "I've always loved that," She signaled and he smiled knowing that his plan worked.

"Thanks," Now it was his turn to stare at her awkwardly, the fact that they were so close didn't help with the awkwardness.

"So... how have you been?" Sarah asked as Chris looked down at her, he sighed as all the air he huffed out hit her face. She thanked God, because his breath smelled like waffles/syrup and not morning breath.

"Um... Great. You?" Chris didn't understand why he was so nervous, I mean this is the girl that was his best friend for a long time, talking to her was like his second language, why was he so nervous?

"Great... Now that I am babysitting Madison," She smiled as he chuckled.

"How's your family?" Chris asked after a moment of silence. "They're great," She smiled, even tho he was being extremely weird, he was trying. She appreciated it.

"Do you... still play the piano?" He asked as she widened her eyes, not expecting that sort of question.

"Um... Not really. She stopped playing after graduation," The real reason she quit was Chris.

She used to play piano for fun, it all started from her wanting a little peace in the house and the soothing instrument seemed to do the trick. Her brothers loved it, so she would play for hours, and practice some more. Until she met Chris, she was shy about showing him her talent, she didn't want to brag about it, but she wanted to show her favorite person in the world, her favorite thing to do, besides hanging out with him.

After she showed Chris, it was like he fell in love with her talent. He would ask her all the time for her to play and even discussed buying a piano for his room, just so she could play. She said no and laughed when he brought a toy keyboard to her as a gift.

"When I have kids, I'm gonna force them to play instruments," young Chris said as he laid on his bed and watched Sarah play on the toy piano.

"I want my kids to be artists and dancers," She smiled as she set it down and smiled at him. "But I have to have at least one kid that plays a sport," young Sarah added as he smiled.

"Imagine a little kid walking around with lacrosse gear," Sarah geeked as he laughed, sitting up and crossing his legs right in front of her, knees touching.

"Why lacrosse?" He said as he threw his hands back, balancing on the bed.

"I dunno... because you play lacrosse, it is the only sport I know besides volleyball," She shrugged as he nodded "What's wrong with volleyball?"

"No, I like playing volleyball... not watching it," She added and he nodded, understanding.

"How about something different... like soccer?" Chris added as Sarah rolled her eyes, playfully.

"Too many kids play soccer. I want lacrosse... And you'll teach 'em," She smiled as he nodded, butterflies erupting at the thought of a family with Sarah.

"Okay... Fine," He said huffing out air wanting to seem not fazed by this whole conversation.

They stared at each other and smiled, then looked away nervously. What was this feeling settling in her stomach?

"How about we do something..." Chris said as Sarah looked back at him scared of what he might say. "What?"

"We should have a marriage pack," Chris smiled as did Sarah. "Oh my- Yes! I have been thinking about it since I forced you to watch Friends with me that one time!" Sarah laughed, excited that they had been thinking about the same thing.

"With Monica and Chandler!" Chris smiled as she seemed excited that he remembered. "Well, yeah! We should do it," He smiled as she nodded.

"Okay... what age should we have our marriage pack?"

"Twenty-five?" Chris asked as Sarah widened her eyes. "Chris! That's so young," She said as he shrugged. "What if you start getting ugly by then?" Chris said as she laughed.

"If anyone is getting ugly by twenty-five, it is you, Chris," Chris furrowed his eyebrows as she smiled at him.

"How about thirty?" She reasoned as he thought for a bit and nodded.
"kids?" Chris asked as she quickly nodded and said "We would be the best parents," She thought as he nodded.

"But we would get it like... done in a lab. Not the traditional way," Chris said as Sarah laughed the hardest she had ever. "Done in a lab is crazy!" She laughed as she threw herself backward laughing.

"You know what I mean!"

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────
enjoy this flashback of them that I thought was so freaking cute

Anyway sorry for not posting in a while I have gone on so many trips it's crazy Anyway tomorrow I am changing my username!