𝙩𝙚𝙣

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Chris and Sarah stared at each other as the memories of him watching her play the piano drowned their mind. "When is Madi going to come and find us," Sarah mumbled mostly to herself as she peeked outside and heard Madi talking to Matt.

She left the door a little open so that it would look obvious where they were hiding and Madi would open this door first, and Madi did that exact thing.
"Found you!"

"Aww Man!" Sarah laughed as she faked being disappointed she grabbed Madi and spun her around in her arms causing the little girl to giggle loudly as the brothers stayed back, Matt with a big smile on his face, as Chris stood there hating himself for the awkwardness that had just happened.

"You okay?" Matt asked once he saw Chris's frustrated look as Sarah took Madi upstairs. "Yeah, I am fine," Chris said as he walked up the stairs to go to his room, maybe sleep some more but he really couldn't because of Madi's contagious but annoying laugh that echoed through the house.

──────

"Marie! I promise it will look so good" Madi screamed as Sarah looked at the tiny princess dress. "I don't think it will even zip up Madi," Marie said as she looked at the Princess Bell dress.

"Yes, it will!! Just put it on !" Madi said as she held it up once again. "Okay fine!" Marie carefully put on the dress but the dress got stuck right as she did this.

"Madi! Help," Madi tried to but it was no use instead she thought of the best way she could help.
"I'm gonna get us some help!" She left the room.

"Get Matt!" Sarah said not wanting it to be Chris the one that would help them. Once she realized she was all alone she got even more scared. "Wait! Madi! Come back," Sarah screamed getting desperate.

"Madi?" The dress forced up Sarah's hands as the dress was covering her eyes. "Help!" She screamed again flailing around.

"Hey, hey! Are you okay?" She heard Chris yell as she quickly said "No! I am stuck help," She sighed as he quietly but then loudly started laughing.

"Oh my gosh! This is so funny," His laugh made her start laughing and she wished more than anything that she could see his face now.

"I know! But please help," She said as the panic started once again. Chris couldn't help but laugh as he struggled to help. "Can I take a picture?" Chris said as she groaned. "Noo! You can't," She screamed as he took it anyway. "Chris!"

"Alright! Alright! Arms up Marie!" She listened to him as he started pulling the dress and she pulled the other way. "I'm back with help!" Madi said as finally the dress was ripped off.

"Oh," Matt said as he watched the scene break down. Sarah stumbled back, face red from laughing and panicking.

"This is hilarious," Matt spoke as she glared around him, "Don't!" She pointed her finger as he tried to conceal his laughter. "That was great!" Madi exclaimed as she jumped up and down.

"Why would you even try out the costume?" Chris asked in an obvious tone as Sarah rolled her eyes. "Madi told me too,"

"And if it would have fit you would have looked amazing!" Madi mentioned as they all laughed.
"Now that everyone is here! We can all play! I'll go get Nick!" Madi whispered to herself the last part as she left the room. Chris, Marie, and Matt are left in the most uncomfortable silence.

"So... that was funny," Matt tried as he watched Sarah fix her hair and then glare at him. Chris stared at Sarah who stared at Matt.

"That was hilarious Marie. You have to admit it," Something in the way Chris spoke made her insides melt. Remembered them as that 16-year-old best friends. "Okay... maybe it was," She chuckled as they stared and smiled.
"Look," Chris started laughing as he showed her the picture he had just taken of her.

"Oh my goodness! Chris!" She laughed as she saw herself with her arms stuck up due to the small dress. Matt got closer as they all laughed along. "Please send me that," Matt mumbled between laughs. "No! Chris-please don't," She looked at him in the eyes as he nodded. "I would never," 

──────

"Welcome to Madi and Sarah's fashion show!" Madi screamed as she was hiding in Nick's room as he was standing next to the fridge. Nick was the judge because Madi trusted his fashion opinion more than her other brothers, which Matt took too much offense. 

After nothing happened Madi called out for Nick, "Play some music!" Madi's head peeked out the door. "Oh," Nick muttered as he scrambled to get his phone open and played Madi's 'fashion show' playlist he had made her. The first song to play was Maneater By Nelly.

"I love this song!" She screamed as she walked out and modeled for Nick. "Love the tutu," Nick said to his sister as she smiled. "What about these?" Madi said as she pulled her princess sunglasses down, so Nick would see her eyes. "Oh! love that model pose!" Nick said as she tried to wink, but she just blinked, he tried his best not to laugh. 

"Next!" Madi said waiting for her next 'model'. Matt walked out with a feathered boa and a paper hat Madi had made. "Oh! love the feathers," Nick smiled at his sister as she smiled proud of herself. "Thanks! Madi and I bought it for fashion shows," 

Matt wrapped the feathers around his neck like a scarf causing Nick to laugh. "The feathers fit you, Matt," Nick teased as Matt stood next to him.

"Shut up,"

"Next!" Madi screamed as Sarah and Chris walked out together. Sarah had a purple tutu, matching Madi's pink one, and a princess crown while Chris had a prince crown and a pair of sunglasses that matched Madi's.

"Oh! A paired design," Nick smiled at both of them as they awkwardly stood next to each other. "Guys! Do the thing!" Madi whispered to them as they looked at each other. Chris grabbed her hand and spun her around. Once they went back to normal their hands remained together. 

"Oh, a routine!" Nick was trying his best not to laugh. 

"The princess and the prince," Madi presented them as she smiled at Nick. "What do you think?" 

"I think these might be your best designs Madi," Nick said as he stooped down to her level and she hugged him. "You really think so?" She smiled as she let go and he nodded. "Yes!yes!yes!yes!" She screamed through the kitchen.

Nick noticed the hands and smirked "You guys are acting like before," Chris and Sarah looked at their hands and then back at each other as they let go. 

Chris quickly mumbled a sorry as she did too. Sarah walked to where Madi was as they left for her room. As soon as she left Chris punched Nick in the arm. "What the fuck was that for?" 

"You made it awkward stupid," Chris mumbled as Nick shrugged. "I didn't mean to," 

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────
oh I am so sorry that I haven't
updated this story for so long! but
I hope y'all liked this chapter! 

also happy new years and happy holidays also thanks sm
for 4k on this book means sm you guys!